Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Even if it is a gun I really want, when I see someone in a private sale wanting a bill of sale, copies of ID, 4473 transfer or anything along those lines, I pass.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Even if it is a gun I really want, when I see someone in a private sale wanting a bill of sale, copies of ID, 4473 transfer or anything along those lines, I pass.

I know there is a CYA element in this but like I said.....If you do not know who I am from this place you are not an active member. I am esy to find and know many many many members FTF and personal.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    So, you are saying that INGO wants to "thoroughly vet" the newbies? And some want to see an LTCH in order to have a background check?

I love those ads. If I am not well enough known right here and I do not have to produce LTCH to buy a brand new gun I am darn sure not showing anyone else.

I have passed on many deals for that reason alone. Just me.

Sorry. Apparently, I derailed the thread. I was following the illegal alien theme. Not trying to suggest that well-known members need vetting.

Last edited:

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    We start voluntarily submitting to stuff like this and it makes it all the easier for the .gov to make it mandatory.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles

I will not copy anything, but I want a LTCH, and a bill of sale .....

I still have one from Ca., from 1980 ..... and will keep it till I die .....

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Don't know if this one was mentioned but has been a member a little over two weeks and already selling.

View Profile: Route 45 - INGunOwners

I guess I meant it more for the trust thing.

I wouldn't trust him if I were you. I mean, the guy joins a forum and participates in discussions, contributes content and follows all of the rules. And then what does he do? He turns right around and sells an assault rifle to another member at a fair price in the classifieds, which he is somehow allowed to use after following the rules??

The nerve of this guy!

:):

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I wouldn't trust him if I were you. I mean, the guy joins a forum and participates in discussions, contributes content and follows all of the rules. And then what does he do? He turns right around and sells an assault rifle to another member at a fair price in the classifieds, which he is somehow allowed to use after following the rules??

The nerve of this guy!

Reported. psyko

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

The nerve of this guy!

:rofl:

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA

The nerve of this guy!

A new member with a sense of humor? Lose it. This is the internet, we're super cereal around here :shady:

Glad you're enjoying the forum so far, hope you stick around!

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    This is the internet, we're super cereal around here :shady:

image3.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom