• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Ah, nevermind then. There is still potential for epicness. Or, you know, a valuable new member of the community. We shall wait and see. I'm just still very confused about what he was trying to get across. I think he was trying to introduce himself, but kind of an odd place to do that.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Really could care less about the classifieds. Check where I have been. Had an old college buddy PM me and can't reply back unless I have 50 posts.

Meant no offense by it, but we see it day in and day out. Runners come in all forms, new members, old members who just realize there is something they want, etc. Usually if it walks like a duck....

If I'm wrong then I apologize. There are usually tell tale signs and you exhibited a few of them. Welcome back to the forum.

Now that you've found your way into this thread check into it every now and then and you will see what we're talking about.

jhparsons78

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 20, 2013
    West Lafayette
    Meant no offense by it, but we see it day in and day out. Runners come in all forms, new members, old members who just realize there is something they want, etc. Usually if it walks like a duck....

If I'm wrong then I apologize. There are usually tell tale signs and you exhibited a few of them. Welcome back to the forum.

Now that you've found your way into this thread check into it every now and then and you will see what we're talking about.

I understand now where you were coming from and that you meant no harm. I see now how it looked after chatting w/ Churchmouse. INGO is a great site and I've really enjoyed my time on here. I need to do a better job of participating in the conversations, rather than just reading for entertainment.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I understand now where you were coming from and that you meant no harm. I see now how it looked after chatting w/ Churchmouse. INGO is a great site and I've really enjoyed my time on here. I need to do a better job of participating in the conversations, rather than just reading for entertainment.

Your buddy got my PM.........
    Enjoy the site. We are very protective of our little corner of the interwebs.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles

Welcome aboard, only 4 more .....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom