Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It always amazes me when the people commit suicide by mod when several members have tried to talk them off the ledge.

If you meet those people in the real world they are not whop you would add to your list of friends.
    I was going to offer the cheeseburger FTF with the Zen man but I knew that was a waste of time/effort and it would not have ended well for him.
    Some people just have to have the last word and in that they feel victorious.
    That is not what freedom is about.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It always amazes me when the people commit suicide by mod when several members have tried to talk them off the ledge.

If you meet those people in the real world they are not whop you would add to your list of friends.
    I was going to offer the cheeseburger FTF with the Zen man but I knew that was a waste of time/effort and it would not have ended well for him.

Zen man's gone already?

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I have to agree with you. I know I am better at communicating in person than I am on the web. I spend more time concentrating on typing and seem to lose some of the ability to type what I am really saying. Plus its a whole lot easier to catch slap stick comedy with facial expressions.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    He might have been a previous member, but I wouldn't think somebody would want to be under the bright lights if they were trying to sneak back in.

INGO has an almost fool proof way of catching schill accounts.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    OK...finally found it. (In this thread no less. :D ). I ignore a thread for a couple of days, when I think it's moving kind of slow, and I miss all the fun. :)

Several of the mod team had mentioned he had caught our attention. VUPDBlue came in to say likewise, saw the others, and went three ways from Little Bunny Foo Foo on him.

Sadly, for ZM, it was a matter of time. He admitted he came in trolling, had plenty of warning, not to mention agreeing to the rules when he joined, and chose to continue. It was less a matter of whether he would get himself banned and more a matter of who would get the most wind-up on the hammer before it actually hit him.

LockampLoad.gif

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Several of the mod team had mentioned he had caught our attention. VUPDBlue came in to say likewise, saw the others, and went three ways from Little Bunny Foo Foo on him.

Sadly, for ZM, it was a matter of time. He admitted he came in trolling, had plenty of warning, not to mention agreeing to the rules when he joined, and chose to continue. It was less a matter of whether he would get himself banned and more a matter of who would get the most wind-up on the hammer before it actually hit him.

LockampLoad.gif

"Little Bunny Foo Foo"? :):

I'm guessing that must be a bad thing...

:D

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

So wait a minute.. . . . . .all we have to do is be an ******* and we're eatin' free cheeseburgers???? Momma always said I'd figure out what I was good at sooner or later; who'd a thunk it'd be getting free cheeseburgers!!!!:rockwoot::banana:

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    You suck, INGO sucks, everyone sucks, so when do I get my free cheeseburger? :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom