mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Or that she has her computer security set high, and deletes cookies.

Well, I do delete cookies quite frequently. I think I do have my security rather high now that you mention it. I guess that could be it. That sure beats having to move. I have way too much **** to pack up. Can't move...ever.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    How is that pronounced? Good "boo-dee"?

I'm a little uncomfortable now with the status of our relationship even though this is the internet I'm really not sure it is appropriate to be having these kinds of conversations although it is a good thing no one else can read these private messages otherwise it would be really awkward for me, you and that goat but I'm not sure you remember that part and I'm not sure the goat can talk about it anyway so we might be all right plus the statute of limitations has probably expired so we have that going for us.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    How is that pronounced? Good "boo-dee"?

I'm a little uncomfortable now with the status of our relationship even though this is the internet I'm really not sure it is appropriate to be having these kinds of conversations although it is a good thing no one else can read these private messages otherwise it would be really awkward for me, you and that goat but I'm not sure you remember that part and I'm not sure the goat can talk about it anyway so we might be all right plus the statute of limitations has probably expired so we have that going for us.

You only remember 1 goat? Man, you were messed up something fierce.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom