Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Value is subjective. I cant worry about what others may or may not think about what I think or express. I will be as honest as I can be regardless of how well liked - or not - I am by strangers.

So your purpose for joining this forum was what again? Did you come here to learn and share about firearms with other fellow citizens of the great state of Indiana? Or did you come here to stir the :poop: pot?

We pride ourselves on the fact that this is more of a community that shares with each other than as a classifieds site. So some get irritated when its used ONLY for classifieds.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Zen

I'm going to give you some sound advice for you to take or not is up to you.

Walk away and do some Zen Master meditation to get your emotions in check. This is just the internet, nobody has kicked your dog or anything. I have gotten too emotionally attached to a thread in the past and it didn't end well for me.

ZenMaster

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Zen

I'm going to give you some sound advice for you to take or not is up to you.

Walk away and do some Zen Master meditation to get your emotions in check. This is just the internet, nobody has kicked your dog or anything. I have gotten too emotionally attached to a thread in the past and it didn't end well for me.

My friend, if you could only hear my laughter...if you could only understand my level of boredom...if you could know, fully, what this forum means to me...

Thank you, sir, for trying to help me. I trust your intentions are kindhearted.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    My friend, if you could only hear my laughter...if you could only understand my level of boredom...if you could know, fully, what this forum means to me...

Thank you, sir, for trying to help me. I trust your intentions are kindhearted.

If it means so little, why all the arguing? Why not just drop it and move on? Why the borderline name calling?

Tell me why I shouldn't at least issue a temp ban?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    [h=1]condescend[/h]
    [h=3][/h] [kon-duh-send] /ˌkɒn dəˈsɛnd/
    Spell Syllables

verb (used without object) 1. to behave as if one is conscious of descending from a superior position, rank, or dignity.

2. to stoop or deign to do something: He would not condescend to misrepresent the facts.

3. to put aside one's dignity or superiority voluntarily and assume equality with one regarded as inferior: He condescended to their intellectual level in order to be understood.

[h=3][/h]

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    I tried to give the guy some advice, although it might have been too little to late.

He still sent me a message asking for reasons. That brother was a lose cannon with a hair trigger.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I went outside and moved/stacked 2 cords of wood. Needed to walk away.

Zen has been upsetting folks since day 1.

Zen.........This forum does mean something to most all of us. I tried to convey this but you did not comprehend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom