GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Like a middle aged man with nothing better to do than troll a website he was kicked off due to douchebaggery?

He had multiple threads in multiple forums that talked about options in Call of Duty including NFA and Carry Issues. He was called out in each one. Those threads have been closed or I would link to them.

I know. I saw them. Like brad is saying, he was up to something mischievous.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Clearly talking about me. Whats funny is I have been on here since 2010. Everytime I have some free time to catch up, my posts all get whacked. And no I didnt read the rules or I would have just paid 20 bucks a long time ago if I cared about the magic 50. Instead, I get ridiculed and made fun of by this "community". No problem, there are plenty of places that dont mind talking to a retired gunny. Good luck and god bless, cause im done with yall.

Was going through some old posts and searches, noticed something interesting. :whistle:

no I didn't pop off any rounds and there is a long history of mental issues in my family, and like I said, I had been depressed. But not suicidal. I am not a vet, but I have seen my share of death and destruction. Enough to warrent the ptsd.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...88466-ltch-revoked-need-help.html#post1005037

I'll point to this the next time someone asks why do people use the ignore list.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Was going through some old posts and searches, noticed something interesting. :whistle:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...88466-ltch-revoked-need-help.html#post1005037

I'll point to this the next time someone asks why do people use the ignore list.

Hopefully he has issues resolved. Some people for get what most happens on line stays for ever. It's easy to look back and see what happen. The one exception is when post get mod whacked when someone goes down in flames.

This is a post from a few up from what you quoted
    Okay so I had my LTCH revoked and was told that I have to go to a hearing down in Indy (I live in Ft. Wayne) if I want to get it back. Long story short I was drunk one night and was cleaning my gun.... yes I know. Anyhow, I passed out and my wife found me with the gun and thought I was suicidal. Yes I had been depressed for awhile but that wasn't going to happen. She called the police and they made me go to the hospital and the hospital sent me to a looney bin to be checked out. Since I had been to a looney bin, that was cause to revoke my liscence. Now on top of that I can't legally buy a gun. Is there any point in driving to Indy for the hearing? Is there anything I can do to get my rights as a citzen back? Thanks, Chris

Hopefully he has his issues resolved. If not he has no reason to be looking in the the classifieds. Period!!! Seller beware!!

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Hopefully he has issues resolved. Some people for get what most happens on line stays for ever. It's easy to look back and see what happen. The one exception is when post get mod whacked when someone goes down in flames.

This is a post from a few up from what you quoted

Hopefully he has his issues resolved. If not he has no reason to be looking in the the classifieds. Period!!! Seller beware!!

This is one good reason for the ignore list that most seem to hate. When I see something like this I take a screenshot and add the user to my ignore list and put the name and reason why in a text file. I usually click on the ignored comment to see what the person has to say, but this lets me know that something is off. If they show up in a classified that I'm interested in or have posted myself then I have a heads up.

The classifieds, the running, trying to circumvent the law with private sales, all that was secondary to me. The false claim of service is what ticked me off the most. I am a veteran as are many others on here. I have two combat tours, first in Panama, second in Desert Shield/Storm with the 101st. For this "individual" to make the claim he's a retired Gunny, well it really makes me want to [REDACTED FOR THE RULES].

I hope he never comes back here. Good riddance.

Last edited:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Clearly talking about me. Whats funny is I have been on here since 2010. Everytime I have some free time to catch up, my posts all get whacked. And no I didnt read the rules or I would have just paid 20 bucks a long time ago if I cared about the magic 50. Instead, I get ridiculed and made fun of by this "community". No problem, there are plenty of places that dont mind talking to a retired gunny. Good luck and god bless, cause im done with yall.

Ahh here is the reference to being a /gunny... but in a earlier thread he says he wasn't in the military. He needs to get his stories straight.

Here is isn't:
    no I didn't pop off any rounds and there is a long history of mental issues in my family, and like I said, I had been depressed. But not suicidal. I am not a vet, but I have seen my share of death and destruction. Enough to warrent the ptsd.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Stolen valor stuff just pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrr

That's my main beef with it. I get the PTSD, things happen, that's understandable. I can even understand the loss of LTCH somewhat and if the story is true then the desire to seek help and advice here to get it back. In light of the 'retired gunny' comment I can't trust ANYTHING he says from this point on. Never mind the fact that he admits to not being permitted to buy a gun legally, but tries to buy one here in the classifieds. That could potentially get another member in legal trouble, he knew it and didn't care.

Jeepster48439

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Marion County
    That's my main beef with it. I get the PTSD, things happen, that's understandable. I can even understand the loss of LTCH somewhat and if the story is true then the desire to seek help and advice here to get it back. In light of the 'retired gunny' comment I can't trust ANYTHING he says from this point on. Never mind the fact that he admits to not being permitted to buy a gun legally, but tries to buy one here in the classifieds. That could potentially get another member in legal trouble, he knew it and didn't care.

I just checked out his profile. Says he was born in 1979. If he enlisted at 18 that would be in 1997. Needs 20 years service to retire. 1997 + 20 = 2017. How can he be a retired gunny? :dunno: Just saying.....

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Hey, wait..... I'm confused how can you be a retired gunny and not a vet? :scratch:

Stolen valor stuff just pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrr

I just checked out his profile. Says he was born in 1979. If he enlisted at 18 that would be in 1997. Needs 20 years service to retire. 1997 + 20 = 2017. How can he be a retired gunny? :dunno: Just saying.....

Lets ask Cory Jackson. I'm sure he has a answer.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup

I noticed the age thing when he first made his claim. Thought it was a little off but who knows. I gave him the benefit of the doubt. There could have been special circumstances. He could have used 'retired' a little loose, maybe meaning a medical or disability release, something similar. I was pretty sure it was too young but didn't call him on it because there isn't a way to be 100% sure.

When someone says they aren't a vet, then 4 1/2 years later says they are a retired gunny then that's a problem. Especially when attempting to make illegal firearm purchases from good members.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom