AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Klanham5576, is posting all over .....

Wonder what he wants .....

I asked him in his intro thread if he was buying or selling. Just like most of his other threads, he hasn't been back to answer.

I doubt he'll get clipped. Most of his posts aren't one liners. It's VERY clear what his intent is. After 2 1/2 years we suddenly get a burst of posts from him. They seem to fit the LETTER of the rule, but certainly not the SPIRIT of it.

I know I won't be dealing with him (buying or selling) based on his posts and the way he's decided to interact with the forum. He's got a very long way to go before I would consider it. Of course I doubt I'll have to worry about it. I'm sure as soon as he hits his 50, probably within the hour, he'll post his item up for sale or PM someone on the new shiny he's got to have before he vanishes for another couple of years.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    It didn't look like he took enough time in the thread to see what it was about. He may THINK he knows, in reality he has no clue.

The first page or so of this thread is uneventful unless you know what it's about. Not worth spending time on for a noob at first glance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom