Not open for further replies.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    That dude's name is all over the first page of "new posts."

Got a link to the runner type designations?

Not really an official list of designations. Type 2's are members that have sat dormant for a long time then all the sudden pop up for their run. I care for them less than I do a new member that takes off on a run. At least a new member can say they aren't familiar with the rules or the way the forum runs. The type 2 runners have proven they have no use for the forum other than to fleece the membership or try to pounce on the new shiny that emerges. They didn't care enough to be part of the group to start out with.

In this case he joined on Jan 31, 2013 and made one post, a second post on the next day. Nothing at all since then until tonight when all the one liners showed up.

Last edited:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    That dude's name is all over the first page of "new posts."

Got a link to the runner type designations?

Type 1- Newbie who found something they want, joins INGO and immediately goes on a run.
    Type 2- Member who has been around for a while, then spots something they want and suddenly start running.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Ah, gotcha guys. :yesway:

Maybe this fella has had posts removed before? A few hours ago the front page showed no staff online. Sneak in a pile of one-liners when "no one" :rolleyes: is looking?

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    if he wants something ad enough he will pony up the $20 site supporter fee. Just like me and many other members have done.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Flat out sprint from a 2008 member.

View Profile: 11sec_lx - INGunOwners

I already PM'd him with

We want to welcome you to INGO. We also want to take this opportunity to ask you to read the FAQ which can be found in my signature below. It's pointed out in great detail why we have the 50 post rule because to the newcomer it can seem like an obscure rule for us to want to enforce. In order to participate in the classifieds, you must contribute to the forum by either 1) content in the form of 50 quality posts (not one liners) or 2) financially by becoming a site supporter. That information can be found here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/site_s..._are_here.html

Please remember, we are a forum first and then a place for classifieds. There is a plethora of information available here and that's what keeps people here and what allows us to have a classifieds section.

Thanks!

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    How many times has he had posts deleted?

Anyhoo, he's had 8 years to simply engage in a conversation or two and has chosen not to. No sympathy from me.

Same here. I snapped a screenshot I saw earlier. It was after his posts got deleted. He responded to the PM's and looked at his CP and saw the lower count. He also read the classified rules pages then visited the paid membership page. After a while he logged off without becoming a sponsor. He knows how to avoid problems in the future and it will be on him to do so or not. Giving him the benefit of the doubt about not becoming a sponsor for now, he could have been in a place or on a connection where he didn't want to enter payment information at the time. That goes out the window if he comes back on later and breaks more rules. He saw the information though.

View attachment 48258

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom