• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Trump plays a lot of golf, takes a lot of :poop: and gets a lot done.

Obama played a lot of golf, was fawned over and got nothing done.

I'll take Trump.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Trump plays a lot of golf, takes a lot of :poop: and gets a lot done.

Obama played a lot of golf, was fawned over and got nothing done.

I'll take Trump.

This is incorrect. Obama got plenty done. As a general rule, the less the president does, the more inclined I am to like it.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    The kind of love that buys an Obama print pillow case for the old body pillow.

I forgot that after a multi million dollar manhunt that lasted through two presidencies he singlehandedly killed Usama Bin Laden.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    You people. I'm not some minority, dude. You don't get to use "you people".

There is a lot of proof on how many rounds Trump has played since he became president. But, the blind cannot see.

google it yourself if you doubt the quote
    If he kicks this much ass and wins this much playing golf i think he needs to play even more golf. Obviously it didnt work for obama.
    TRUMP, best president ever. Gonna have a bigger victory the second term

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, then you really must have LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED Obama. :wwub:

See, I don't get this. You say Obama didn't do much. Then why the disdain? For many people, it's the stuff that he accomplished that irks them. ACA, repealing "Don't Ask...," the bailouts, expanding hate crime protections, the Iran deal. Those are hardly nothing, and many people disagreed with them. The current president reversing or attempting to reverse Obama-era policies is one of the reason people like him, right?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You people. I'm not some minority, dude. You don't get to use "you people".

There is a lot of proof on how many rounds Trump has played since he became president. But, the blind cannot see.

google it yourself if you doubt the quote
    Why do you people get twisty panties whenever someone says “you people”? Let me ‘splain it. “You people” is Midwest for “y’all”. Another is “you guys”. It all means the same thing. It has nothing to do with race. If you enjoy twisted panties anyway, fine. That’s your business. But if it’s over this, it’s really unnecessary.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yeah, the same old 'jobs Americans are unwilling to fill' canard, leading only to the conclusion that we need to import cheap labor and no awareness that such labor is only cheap for the end employer while being expensive for the taxpayer

The idea that perhaps market forces should be allowed to set wages in all areas of the economy never seems to come up. "Without cheap foreign labor, the cost of [pick one] will go up"! So? If you're too cheap to afford the real cost of labor, mow your own damn lawn. People should be wary that the virtual indentured servants common to the economy now could turn into virtual slavery as has happened in the oil patch in the ME

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think saying “we need the Messicans to mow our lawns” is incredibly racist. The racist ********** who said that should condescend to some neighborhoods of the legal immigrants and tell them how appreciative he is that they keep his lawn mowed, and his toilets clean.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    "Leftists need a permanent underclass to support their proposed lifestyle."

We may be headed for what amounts to a company store system with individuals generating new debt in expansion of the money supply.

Top Bottom