Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    There is a sure fire way for these illegals not be separated from their children... maybe you can guess what this radical idea is?
    Changing the law? Naw that couldn’t be it.

It’s too radical because the Democrats don’t want the law changed otherwise they would be busy crafting a bill to do so instead of *****ing about the enforcement of existing law as a political tool to bludgeon the GOP with.

Don’t like existing law? Get your **** together and change it.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I think the radical idea referred to is keeping your family together by staying in your own country until such time and you and they can immigrate legally.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think the radical idea referred to is keeping your family together by staying in your own country until such time and you and they can immigrate legally.

edBQBeJ.gif

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well yeah that would be the obvious preference but that’s even more radical. **** immigration policy entices illegality.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Federal judge in California issues injunction against Trump Administration returning asylum seekers back to Mexico while their cases are still being heard.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Posting here insofar as it relates to DHS "purge"... Secret Service Director leaving.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ap-sources-secret-service-director-to-leave-trump-admin

This appears to be more than well justified firing. How should Trump deal with a Director of the Secret Service (Alles) who tried to eliminate protection for the president's family in the face of so much well-documented hatred and threats?

Secret Service agents say 'good riddance' to director Alles, who proposed no protection of Trump's family

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Interesting! None of that is being mentioned in the MSM that I've seen.

It isn't surprising that the MSM isn't covering something that may make Trump look more reasonable. Every time the news paints Trumps actions as unreasonable/paranoid/hateful, the safe move is to initially consider it fake news. Then search alternate news sites and/or foreign new sources for better reporting.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It isn't surprising that the MSM isn't covering something that may make Trump look more reasonable. Every time the news paints Trumps actions as unreasonable/paranoid/hateful, the safe move is to initially consider it fake news. Then search alternate news sites and/or foreign new sources for better reporting.
    I'd say that's sound advice. :yesway:

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    House Democrats Acknowledge Border Crisis; Blame Trump

I'm so old, I remember the Democrats saying that a "border emergency" was fake news and shutting down the government for over a month to block funding for better border enforcement.

What do you mean that was just two months ago??

Lol! I'm old enough to remember that too! :)

And, this just sounds like the shortest distance to where these folks are going anyhow:

Fox News: Pelosi fumes over White House plan to release immigrant detainees in sanctuary cities
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pe...lease-immigrant-detainees-in-sanctuary-cities

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    What’s the problem Pelosi? A massive influx of some “non crisis” in designated sanctuary cities shouldn’t be a problem. Right?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I think it is great that with judges telling Trump that he can't send them back to Mexico, he talks about sending them to San Francisco. It would be perfect to drop them all of in front of Peloci's walled palace.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I think it is great that with judges telling Trump that he can't send them back to Mexico, he talks about sending them to San Francisco. It would be perfect to drop them all of in front of Peloci's walled palace.

This, AFTER giving them ladders taller than the wall at Fort Pelosi.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Lol! I'm old enough to remember that too! :)

And, this just sounds like the shortest distance to where these folks are going anyhow:

Fox News: Pelosi fumes over White House plan to release immigrant detainees in sanctuary cities
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pe...lease-immigrant-detainees-in-sanctuary-cities

From the link: “The extent of this Administration’s cynicism and cruelty cannot be overstated,” Pelosi spokeswoman Ashley Etienne said in a statement Friday.

I can't really argue with that. Making anyone live in San Francisco is pretty cruel.

Top Bottom