The PC word or phrase that torques you off?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Because you approve of newspeak.

Believe me; not a soul on here is surprised that you find others ridiculing lunacy as themselves the ones worth laughing at.

Wait. What!?

You never miss a chance to be offended (by me). Believe me, not a soul on here is surprised that you got it wrong. Even when you get it wrong. OK, maybe never is too strong.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Wait. What!?

You never miss a chance to be offended (by me). Believe me, not a soul on here is surprised that you got it wrong.

Even when you get it wrong. OK, maybe never is too strong.
    Could be maybe you both got it right. At least a little.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Hope this is not a dupe, didn't read the whole thread.. Brand new one from the Administration .. Juvenile delinquent IS NOW Justice involved youth

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Glock Armorer-M&P Armorer
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]

bonkers1919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Columbus
    Person of interest ...... A known criminal with a 15 year history of arrests.

I once was thrown out of a court room. During jury selection the defense attorney asked if i could be unbiased in this case. I told him, "No, I cant. Your client may or may not be guilty of this crime. Though I am quite sure this is not his first time in a court room. Based upon rules of the court the prosecutor will not be able to tell me the list of previous convictions or alleged crimes. So no sir, I can not be unbiased.

The look on the Judges face was great.

I say this because when I was 21 a guy broke into our apartment and the guy tried to rape my GF while I laid in bed next to her. Long story short he was given a light sentence because it was his first time. NO, it was the first time he was caught and convicted. He had 2 other trials that ended in hung juries. She has been haunted to this day, 36 years later. Hung jury, that's an oxymoron.

As a side bar, I have been armed since that day.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Kale
    Sriracha
    Jicama
    Quinoa
    Golden Flax Seeds

I know, they are all "food" things, but my west coast family keeps telling me the merits of these (and other bizarre) foods that are so necessary for health.

Other than that, I generally get pissed off at the adjectives used by today's media. Just give me facts; I'll draw my own conclusions.

ZenMaster

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Kale
    Sriracha
    Jicama
    Quinoa
    Golden Flax Seeds

I know, they are all "food" things, but my west coast family keeps telling me the merits of these (and other bizarre) foods that are so necessary for health.

Other than that, I generally get pissed off at the adjectives used by today's media. Just give me facts; I'll draw my own conclusions.

I'm not sure if Sriracha is the champion of hot sauce, but it would make the playoffs for sure.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I've had it. Not too bad on scrambled eggs, but this is my brand since I was a kid and I ain't gonna change now:

85px-Tabasco_bottle_2013.jpeg

ZenMaster

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Sriracha is less versatile than other hot sauces - such as Tabasco - because of its Asian-y tasting peppers, but it has a good amount of heat. I like Dave's Insanity, too.

Top Bottom