Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy again everyone. Finished my grocery shopping, came home, emptied the dishwasher and heated up a bowl of chili for lunch. That will be my last.

Passenger side door of my truck is acting up. When I finished shopping at Kroger, I couldn't close it from the inside. Had to get out, close it from the outside while lifting up on it a little then go climb in the passenger side. Sprayed some WD-40 on the latch mechanism when I got home and it seems to be working okay now.

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    Howdy again everyone. Finished my grocery shopping, came home, emptied the dishwasher and heated up a bowl of chili for lunch. That will be my last.

Passenger side door of my truck is acting up. When I finished shopping at Kroger, I couldn't close it from the inside. Had to get out, close it from the outside while lifting up on it a little then go climb in the passenger side. Sprayed some WD-40 on the latch mechanism when I got home and it seems to be working okay now.
    Probably moisture freezing. I get that when it rains and then freezes.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County

I had a door on my Ranger that I thought for sure was never going to work right. Had to pull really hard on the door to open it and slam it as hard as I could for years and anytime I had it worked on they would leave it open and run the battery down. Eventually took it to a shop that knew what they were doing and they adjusted it so that it worked like new.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom