bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Morn'n all

Been watching the eagles flying up and down the river this morning. Wish my action pic taking skills were better but sadly havnt developed them yet. It was cool to see a couple fly down and snatch a fish amongst the floating ice chunks. They are definitely the kings of the skies.

Last edited:

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Morn'n all

Been watching the eagles flying up and down the river this morning. Wish my action pic taking skills were better but sadly havnt developed them yet. It was cool to see a couple fly down and snatch a few fish amongst the floating ice chunks. They are definitely the kings of the skies.
    1877FD61-FE54-4DCC-B3E7-129DED6D0423.jpeg7BAAC344-7CFB-4AA2-8EBD-9D5B2B900973.jpeg

Same here...fresh sushi ( large mouth bass ) on ice for breakfast.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Got to admit it was kind of fun driving through all the slushy mess of the parking lot on the way to Kroger yesterday. I've missed driving that big ol' beast. :):

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Very cool pics :thumbsup:

I couldn't tell what type of fish they were but could tell they were meal size.
    OK full disclosure. Are my pix taken at my house but not this morning. No open water left in my area for a while. Early last week were 4 eagles on ice at open water in center of lake. I didn’t see them but many others did. Last I saw here was in late Dec. Had 1 adult and 1 immature taking tut s civil guard the bay looking for fish and then sitting in tree on my shoreline watching. Never fail to be in awe when I see them.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    OK full disclosure. Are my pix taken at my house but not this morning. No open water left in my area for a while. Early last week were 4 eagles on ice at open water in center of lake. I didn’t see them but many others did. Last I saw here was in late Dec. Had 1 adult and 1 immature taking tut s civil guard the bay looking for fish and then sitting in tree on my shoreline watching. Never fail to be in awe when I see them.
    I've been seeing 2 adults and 3 youths the past month or so but there's a couple more adults this morning. It looked like O'Hare for about 20mins. It was hard to take my eyes off of them trying to work my phones camera. They are definitely majestic creatures. Whoever picked them as our national bird of choice was spot on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom