Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I thought I was going to have scrambled eggs when I got home last night. I stopped at Aldi and bought a bunch of groceries. I had to put everything in the back seat since I had filled the cargo area with corn and bird seed. There wasn't room to put all of the bags on the floor, and I had to stop fast for a light that changed rather quickly...the two dozen eggs were in the top of the bag that flew into the back of my seat. When I got home, the bag was dumped out and one dozen eggs was on the floor. The other had celery and carrots on top of it. Miraculously, zero eggs broke!
    That was lucky!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That was lucky!
    When it hit the seat, there was language...for sure. I was picturing quite a mess in my mind so was pleasantly surprised when I opened those cartons and saw not so much as a crack. Aldi apparently has good eggs. I normally would have just gone through that light, but the night before it was a cop sitting there waiting to go and there was a car in the same spot so I didn't want to risk it. Eggs are cheaper than tickets.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    When it hit the seat, there was language...for sure. I was picturing quite a mess in my mind so was pleasantly surprised when I opened those cartons and saw not so much as a crack. Aldi apparently has good eggs. I normally would have just gone through that light, but the night before it was a cop sitting there waiting to go and there was a car in the same spot so I didn't want to risk it. Eggs are cheaper than tickets.
    Good call. Glad that worked out without a messy clean up to do.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It is that time...off I go.

Interviewing a candidate for front desk tonight so I hope she is a good one. We need someone who can hit the ground running. The new office allows for at least a third more patients per day so we have been busier than ever.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I thought I was going to have scrambled eggs when I got home last night. I stopped at Aldi and bought a bunch of groceries. I had to put everything in the back seat since I had filled the cargo area with corn and bird seed. There wasn't room to put all of the bags on the floor, and I had to stop fast for a light that changed rather quickly...the two dozen eggs were in the top of the bag that flew into the back of my seat. When I got home, the bag was dumped out and one dozen eggs was on the floor. The other had celery and carrots on top of it. Miraculously, zero eggs broke!
    Someone must be living right.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom