Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    YEah, spicy is bad and she always said dairy is hard to digest... jello, campbells chicken noodle and ginger ale was all I was allowed to consume until she gave me the all clear.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    Good day to one and all. Got my work pc / printer up and running, finished my work, and called it a day. Sitting in the garage baby sitting the laser doing another test burn.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    YEah, spicy is bad and she always said dairy is hard to digest... jello, campbells chicken noodle and ginger ale was all I was allowed to consume until she gave me the all clear.
    The dairy just feels so good coating my stomach and esophagus though. But yeah, pepperoni probably wasn't the best choice.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Susan got to see Amie's body at the funeral home today. It was hard on her, but healing too. They gave her some time alone with her and she said that she looked good. She was worried about whether or not she'd be able to have an open casket since so much time has passed (22 days). They didn't have her made up yet or anything, but Susan was able to stroke her hair and rub her head. Hopefully that will make Saturday a little easier.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy Greg. Yes it will. When she got home she was really upset, or so I thought, but it turned out to be a "good" cry. And as hard as this whole delay has been, it may wind up to be a blessing in disguise. I think she's in a better place now than she would have been if she'd have had to deal with all this while it was still so fresh. The Lord truly does work in mysterious ways. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom