Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Good morning Sam and Expat! Reading through the thread it looks like everyone had a pretty good Christmas. Back to a more normal routine today. Got to do the grocery shopping and drop off Mom's Christmas present at her assisted living place. They're on total lockdown, so we won't be able to visit, but we can leave her gifts in between the two sets of doors leading in to the foyer and they will get them to her.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Good morning DD. I decided to wash my bed sheets this morning.
    Not sure what if anything I will do today. I would expect stores to be pretty busy. I need to get my corned beef and cabbage this weekend.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Morning all.

I'm in for a rough day. Slept about 3 hours because the air bed sprung a leak... Gotta wake up, pack up, and head back up north sometime after sunrise. I fully expect to get a notification from Kendallville RK that my gun is in as soon as I drive 45 minutes past it. :laugh:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Good morning DD. I decided to wash my bed sheets this morning.
    Not sure what if anything I will do today. I would expect stores to be pretty busy. I need to get my corned beef and cabbage this weekend.

I'm getting ready to wash sheets and pillow cases too. Thanks for the reminder of the corned beef and cabbage. I haven't checked the Kroger ad yet to see if they've got it on sale. I'll probably just make reubens instead of making cabbage and new potatoes. Haven't decided yet.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I got some interesting gifts yesterday... I wish people would listen to me...
    I told the daughter just get me the calendar that she gets us every year, it is pictures of the boys. At least I did get that.
    The boy insists on buying stuff, so I told him to get me a set of insulated underwear. Nope.
    Other stuff instead...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom