Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning everyone!

I woke up at 3:15 and didn't get back to sleep until after 5....finally just got up about 7:15. Hubby just left to go work on the house. My daughter's car is having issues. Pretty sure the alternator is going out. Her battery was going bad...replaced it last week and now suddenly the car went into limp mode and shut down her heat, etc. to reserve battery power the other day. Just sent her a message to have the SIL work on that this morning before going to help so any parts can be ordered if needed so she has a way to get to work on Monday.

I brought home the turkey carcass from yesterday's gathering so I need to go put it on to simmer for soup.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I did the house cleaning on Thursday so that is done. I have cut out cookies in the fridge that need to be baked today. So turkey soup and cookies are mainly what is on schedule...and probably yeast rolls to go with the soup.

I should go start both the soup and the rolls. Cole is teething and had a rough night...molars suck. We'll see what his mood is like when he gets here to help. Sounds like they are getting the car checked out first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom