The OSUT #211 and brother its hot outside.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Funny how family members can be the worse at playing mind games. Of course, if they weren't family, you wouldn't put up with it and tell them to FO.

I wish you luck with this DD it doesn't sound like a good situation.

Been dealing with it for years. The daughter is a master manipulator. She gets it from her (now deceased) dad from what I've heard. She's in California now. Moved out there to be with some guy she was messaging that was in prison at the time. Now she's had another baby with him (her third - the first two - twins- were from another individual that was equally crappy). And he's gone back to dealing drugs, which is why he was sent to prison in the first place. Let's just say that her decision making abilities are non-existent.

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    Been dealing with it for years. The daughter is a master manipulator. She gets it from her (now deceased) dad from what I've heard. She's in California now. Moved out there to be with some guy she was messaging that was in prison at the time. Now she's had another baby with him (her third - the first two - twins- were from another individual that was equally crappy). And he's gone back to dealing drugs, which is why he was sent to prison in the first place. Let's just say that her decision making abilities are non-existent.

Unfortunately, if you intervene too forcefully, you could risk causing problems between you and Doggy Mama. No win situation.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Unfortunately, if you intervene too forcefully, you could risk causing problems between you and Doggy Mama. No win situation.

Yep, precisely. I get the "You've never had kids!" argument. Which is true enough, but I was one, and not a perfect one either. I just don't appreciate the way her 30 year old "kid" is treating her. I never would have done anything like what she's doing. Dad wouldn't have stood for it (nor would have Mom).

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Evening again
    Suppers over and I'm settling in for the night.
    Have to run to Lowes tomorrow for a filter for the ice machine in the fridge, wife thinks ice would be a good thing for some reason

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Pulled the power steering pump on the Failblazer to see where it was leaking. I have determined that it is leaking everywhere it can. :): New one ordered. Also fixed a wire that a critter chewed through. The thoughtful little bastard did leave enough wire near the connector so I could soldier it.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Pulled the power steering pump on the Failblazer to see where it was leaking. I have determined that it is leaking everywhere it can. :): New one ordered. Also fixed a wire that a critter chewed through. The thoughtful little bastard did leave enough wire near the connector so I could soldier it.

Well, at least you found the leak!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom