The OSUT #211 and brother its hot outside.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    Well.....I need to go vacuum the dog hair out of the car and get started on the yard. I might have to step out back for some much needed GPT.

See everyone later. HAGD

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Man, I just got up from a nap a few minutes ago. I slept for 2 hours! My naps are almost always exactly one hour, +/- 5 minutes. You could almost set a clock by me. Guess I must've needed the extra!

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Sorry to hear Bear, I'm dreading when its time for me to make that decision . My buddy is 15, deaf, blind in one eye, and is getting all gimped up.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What's nice was, when I woke up, the people that bought the table and chairs had already been and gone. They had help so DoggyMama didn't have to help load them either (and she probably would've needed to wake me if they hadn't been able to do it themselves).

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Sorry to hear Bear, I'm dreading when its time for me to make that decision . My buddy is 15, deaf, blind in one eye, and is getting all gimped up.

Howdy red. I'm in the same boat. I don't know if she'll make it to winter. We've been keeping the dogs outside at night for the past week (unless storms were predicted). But the one just has no control over her bladder anymore and would go through 3 or 4 puppy pads every night. That gets expensive in a hurry. The other one (Mom's old dog) is still doing okay, but they keep each other company.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Alright...I'm back. Vacuumed the car......worked up a serious sweat and said screw it!

I worked up a sweat just going out to get the mail! It's definitely thick out here. DoggyMama is sitting inside in the AC. She said, "I don't know how you can sit out there in this heat." I told her it's not that bad in front of the fan (and it's not), and I've got all winter to sit inside. Besides, it makes the AC feel really good when I do go inside for something. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom