The OSUT #211 and brother its hot outside.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    Sorry to hear Bear, I'm dreading when its time for me to make that decision . My buddy is 15, deaf, blind in one eye, and is getting all gimped up.

Yes....it sucks having to make that decision and then feeling like a jerk when they are looking at you while they get the injection. Our female is 12 and still full of life, but she is starting to show her age. She is my best friend and follows me everywhere...even the bathroom.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    changing the turbo in my van....i have broke 3 of the 6 manifold bolts off........now i have to get the broken bolts out:xmad:......still don't have the turbo out yet....:faint:

Last edited:

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    That sucks ghitch. I use to do all of my own auto repairs, but decided it was cheaper to hire it done, by the time I repaired everything I broke trying to fix the original problem:facepalm:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This could be a rough evening. DoggyMama's daughter has her tied up in knots. Called a couple of days ago saying she wanted to kill herself. She has a tendency to do this whenever DoggyMama has something coming up that she needs to do for herself (her impending neck surgery in a couple of weeks). The daughter has been doing this crap since forever. I can't say anything or else it makes it worse. Now the daughter isn't getting back to her when she calls or messages her. :xmad:

Old Bear

Greyman Apprentice
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 19, 2016
    Newton County
    Funny how family members can be the worse at playing mind games. Of course, if they weren't family, you wouldn't put up with it and tell them to FO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom