The OSUT #211 and brother its hot outside.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    At work we had 5 expensive race canoes donated to us. I was asked to get quotes on a trailer to store/transport them with. I called a place in Bristol that we had done business with years ago. The lady said we still have one of the canoe trailers here on consignment. She said it's been there the 5 years she's been there. I checked and its been there 8 :): Turns out the husband of a lady that works at the school works at the canoe place. He brought it down tonight. Double win for me. I don't have to go get it (2 hour round trip) and I look good for saving the school a couple thousand dollars. :woot:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hey now....Rusty could probably take that one on and win! It would need to be a short race...I'm not sure if this 2 gallon gas tank is street legal.

UnEm9iK.jpg

YxblQEL.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I bet rusty has working taillights

Most days she does. It's the ignition that most won't be able to figure out. The key is stuck in it so we just pull the whole cylinder out of the steering column when we shut her off. Handing someone the key results in some pretty hysterical looks.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Most days she does. It's the ignition that most won't be able to figure out. The key is stuck in it so we just pull the whole cylinder out of the steering column when we shut her off. Handing someone the key results in some pretty hysterical looks.
    :laugh: I had a car that you could pull the keys out of the ignition while driving. When you turned it off and then rotated the key slightly forward you could pull the key and still start it.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    At work we had 5 expensive race canoes donated to us. I was asked to get quotes on a trailer to store/transport them with. I called a place in Bristol that we had done business with years ago. The lady said we still have one of the canoe trailers here on consignment. She said it's been there the 5 years she's been there. I checked and its been there 8 :): Turns out the husband of a lady that works at the school works at the canoe place. He brought it down tonight. Double win for me. I don't have to go get it (2 hour round trip) and I look good for saving the school a couple thousand dollars. :woot:
    The sun is shining!!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Had 2 growths/moles removed last week. The one I was worried about turned out to be nothing. The other turned out to be Squamous Cell cancer. Need to go back under the knife because the margins weren't clean enough for the doc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom