• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    I'm talking about the in between carry and why it has to be CC or OC. Say I'm carrying on my hip and wearing an open sport jacket. The wind blows open my jacket several times to reveal the gun on my hip. Why is this a problem?

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I'm talking about the in between carry and why it has to be CC or OC. Say I'm carrying on my hip and wearing an open sport jacket. The wind blows open my jacket several times to reveal the gun on my hip. Why is this a problem?

It's not, or sure shouldn't be.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana

That would be like Limbo Carry or DGAF Carry IMO. I don't really see a problem with it but I think it is funny when some guys think that an OWB holster under a jacket is somehow OC.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    That would be like Limbo Carry or DGAF Carry IMO. I don't really see a problem with it but I think it is funny when some guys think that an OWB holster under a jacket is somehow OC.

I like DGAF carry even though I really do GAF, just asking questions. So by your opinion is my example OC or CC to you? I think most people would say a compromised CC is now an OC.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    To me:

Purposefully hiding a firearm from public view is concealing, purposefully wearing a firearm exposed for the public to view for any reason is OC and everything else is just carrying.

I do all three.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Air and glass are also liquids.
    Air can be a liquid but in it's atmospheric form it's a gas. Only when it's compressed or super-cooled does it become a liquid. There are planets where oxygen is frozen as ice.

But yes, glass is most certainly a slow moving liquid.

If you had the ability to set a glass down in a place without erosion (say a maintained building) and take one picture of it per year for a few thousand years and then play it back - you would have a very interesting time-lapse video!

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Air can be a liquid but in it's atmospheric form it's a gas. Only when it's compressed or super-cooled does it become a liquid. There are planets where oxygen is frozen as ice.

But yes, glass is most certainly a slow moving liquid.

If you had the ability to set a glass down in a place without erosion (say a maintained building) and take one picture of it per year for a few thousand years and then play it back - you would have a very interesting time-lapse video!

That would be cool. If you take a pair of calipers to a window, they are wider at the bottom. Obviously takes a while, like you said. Now I wanna see that!

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    That would be cool. If you take a pair of calipers to a window, they are wider at the bottom. Obviously takes a while, like you said. Now I wanna see that!
    The house I lived in for nearly 13 years was over 100 years old - the glass was thin to begin with, but was noticeably thicker at the bottom.

Top Bottom