The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Womans sympathy vote sacrificial lamb. Hitlary's chief of staff was betrayed by an evil man! Vote vagina!

Huh? The facts don't line up with your timeline.

Weiner resigned from Congress in June 2011.
    Carlos Danger "popped up" in July 2013.
    By the time the 2016 scandal occurred he was already damaged goods that could get elected for dog catcher. By this point Huma didn't need him anymore and out he went with the leftovers from three weeks ago.

So now, tell me - if demoncrats[sic] can get away with anything, why his fall from grace in 2011?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I wish I knew what the standard was...

Sometimes when I drink expensive bourbon I feel like I am not living up to the potential I know I have...And I also I smoke Native American Spirits cigarettes...The choice of hipsters and hippies throughout this land.....

Screw that..I am going back to my roots....$12 bottles of whiskey and GPC cigarettes from here on out...

Hey, the only drink worth having along that border is higher proofed and clearer in color.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    So I'm just wondering.... we talk about how Hillary could murder someone on television and get away with it.

Some Trump supporters seem just as solid. In fact, didn't Trump himself say he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and still win?

Those of you who are enthusiastic about Trump, what WOULD it take for you to withdraw your support? I'm just wondering where your limits are.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    So I'm just wondering.... we talk about how Hillary could murder someone on television and get away with it.

Some Trump supporters seem just as solid. In fact, didn't Trump himself say he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and still win?

Those of you who are enthusiastic about Trump, what WOULD it take for you to withdraw your support? I'm just wondering where your limits are.
    Hey stop it!

We only make those sort of outlandish suggestions that demoncrats[sic] are irrational. We all know that conservative voters are immune to any sort biases, cognitive fallacies, and always manage to make the correct choice no matter how little information is presented. We never act irrational.

My point is people are people and we're all capable of being fooled.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Giuliani suggests Clinton doesn't care about 9/11. "I was there that day, I don't remember seeing Hillary Clinton."

TURN AROUND, BRIGHT EYES....

CulU3H-WgAA5sSO.jpg:small

Dan35

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 21, 2013
    NE Indy

Hi Dusty good question.

I will not be voting for Donald, but he will get my vote. This isn't a leap of faith, it is a calculated risk. What Donald would is a mystery to me and possibly to him. However Hillary is no mystery at all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom