The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    OK so she tells goldman sachs she has their back and will make sure they get what they want for a cash payment to her......

And she tells the American people she is working for them and will punish goldman sachs to get their vote..... and that's ok?

Really?
    Yes. You don't think Trump does the same?

Whom are "public servants" supposed to serve?
    (hint: it's right there ^^^^^^ in the name)

Indeed. Still wondering how Trump got the nomination.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    2b6.gif

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Yeah, so? Income should be taxed at exactly the same rates. I don't think muni bonds or any other form of bond should be exempt.

You earn minimum wage or a billion...it's ordinary income.
    Oh my.

We might need a tax policy thread. :)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ok. You made me google it.

That references asking staff to send HER something. Her staff was cleared (allegedly - if he wasn't, then it doesn't make any sense). She was cleared. If there was any classified information, it was distributed by a cleared person to a cleared person.

What's your question? Would she not have reason to know that information was being removed from its proper place (secure gov't server), abstracted and destroyed

BTW, as Sec'y of State, I think she could declassify certain things herself.

But again, my bigger point - which is getting lost in this noise about how crappy HRC is - is whether Donald understands any of this. To foszoe, the mention of "special prosecutor" before stating that if he'd been president, she'd be in jail, is sufficient evidence of his understanding. Everyone else satisfied with that?

At the very least she should have known she was violating gov't laws on retention of official records. Who doesn't think she ran that bathroom server to try to distance herself from any future FOIA act requests or subpoenas [show of hands, please] - is that not indicative of (nefarious) intent?

I'm not saying it is dead certain it could be proved, I'm saying Homey didn't even try

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I'm not saying it is dead certain it could be proved, I'm saying Homey didn't even try
    The first phrase explains the second. Clearly, they investigated it. I'd even say they thoroughly investigated it. Reasonable people can disagree on the conclusion. That doesn't make the conclusion unreasonable.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    See, when people know things, some things look different.

"Intent" is a necessary element of crime. It is absolutely part of any investigation.

You can't (generally) negligently be guilty of a crime. That's a Good Thing.

I had to jump ahead without reading a couple of pages.

Does manslaughter require intent counselor? Have you ever been responsible for government documents. Mishandling classified documents does not require intent for prosecution.

I had a letter of reprimand placed in my personnel file for one year. Why? I had a folder of unclassified maps on my desk that every one in ths SCIF had access to and used regularly to compile presentations. Someone mistakenly stamped Secret on one of the maps, there was nothing on the map to require classification. They placed the map back in the folder and it was discovered by the SSNCO, upon discovery of the map he performed a thorough search of my office and my typists office, where he found the ribbon in the typewriter.

2 armed guards 24/7, barbed wire enclosure, block building and 5 vault doors to get into my desk another vault door on the typists office.

My area, my responsibility, the good thing is the letter was removed.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Yes. You don't think Trump does the same?

Indeed. Still wondering how Trump got the nomination.
    BUT TRUMP!
    The difference is that Trump has not been a politician for the last 30yrs like Hillary has.
    A politician who says she's been working for the people.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I went back to read the pages that I hadn't read and couldn't bear the UTTER IGNORANCE being argued.

Mods,Ignorance is in no way a put down, I am IGNORANT of MANY things. I may give an opinion, but I will usually bow to someone more knowledgeable than myself on a given subject.

There are several folk here who were "read on" to compartmented information. The nuances of civil law have no caparison in this case.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I don't want to hear a WORD from hillary about being racist after I just read this.

https://wikileaks.com/clinton-emails/emailid/18539

WARNING: STRONG RACIST LANGUAGE

Update: Twitter is now specifically censoring tweets that contain this link and will not allow you to post it. You can post other wikilinks articles without this happening, so they are aware of just how destructive this really is.

Last edited:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So I check out the thread before I go to work and find all this crap?

I had the privilege of serving the Constitution and you for 24 years in the Army
    Trust me HRC mishandle classified information I have seen Courts Martial for much less.

Several Patriots on the forum do not understand the gravity of the situation our country is in.

I have a chance to travel the world on your dime since I was seventeen (thanks taxpayers) you are almost universally hated by country's and individuals around the world.

You are viewed as idiots by most of Europe. The Polish like us for supporting them in the 80's

You are viewed as a cash cow by Central and South America they do not respect you or our way of life.

The people of Australia and New Zeland share the European view of you.

In Asia you are a weak Imperial force not be trusted and should be taken advantage of if possible. South Korean government likes you the people not so much.

So what about the Middle East and Africa please tread lightly there you may get killed at any moment we have no Allies.

Some of the Americans on here will tell me I am wrong because they have been there on vacation and all was good.

That is not the real deal if you could get a current threat briefing you would crap your pants.

I have often been been accused of being too dark on this forum I hope you know why now.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    You don't think clinton intended to hide evidence from the American people?

I didn't see him say that.

Can you prove she intended to? We may think she did, and she probably did... but can it be proven, given her excuses?

Emails were destroyed "after getting a subpoena"

[video=youtube;Dypv9weqbwM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dypv9weqbwM[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I thought it was a brilliant move to bring together Bill and Hillary's victims and dupe the media into covering it.

Just before the debate as the VIPs were heading to their seats they had the families sort of meet and greet each other. Word has it that Trump was originally planning to have the 4 women replace his own family and greet Bill Clinton. Hillary went ape-**** crazy back stage and Trump had to back off of doing that.

Now, I don't know that I would say "brilliant". I wish our political process were elevated much further above tabloid. That said, I can't say I'm unhappy that the Clintons were insulted. They deserve a lot worse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom