The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So what are we gonna name the new party seems the GOP is done.
    I say the Unicorn party!

Do not underestimate the "Wilder effect" in DJT,s favor how many closet DJT voters are hiding?
    I hate Trump on the outside but I am gonna vote for Him?
    I live in Perry County surrounded by Democrats some are gonna vote for Turmp but have HRC signs in the yard?

I have already suggested 'Manus Lavit Party', Latin roughly translating as 'hand washing party'

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If the election is sewn up, why not redirect attention to defining the administration in advance? That it was being done by someone working a private sector job isn't at all surprising given that politics and big business have long been in the same leg of the pants. Money doesn't grow on trees.

But only the people constantly trying to find SOME WAY - ANY WAY to spike Trump's candidacy actually believe the election is a done deal. Why should we pay any greater attention to your latest formulation of 'Trump's done' than we did all the other attempts

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    But only the people constantly trying to find SOME WAY - ANY WAY to spike Trump's candidacy actually believe the election is a done deal. Why should we pay any greater attention to your latest formulation of 'Trump's done' than we did all the other attempts

Who is "we" in this context?

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    I admit I don't pay much attention to the labels since I don't need them to help me understand the world, but as a nevertrumper I would think you'd be please that he didn't to the things necessary to win.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    I'll take a guess... People who would rather see Trump than Clinton and won't just roll over and quit?

I'll be making a victim thread I think, and you'll be welcome to name me as someone by whom you've been victimized. Remember, it isn't your guy's fault he lost.

I prefer Trump to Hillary also, though that matters not at all at this point.

And exactly how do you think any of us will be able to "define the administration in advance" in any way whatsoever? What does that even mean?

Did you read the link I replied to?

Last edited:

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Doesn't matter who should have won the GOP is dead.
    You guys are gonna crap when HRC gets BHO to the big court!
    You will have new voters that have know nothing but a Dem President for the past 12 years.
    The borders are going to open up along with the Middle East refugees plenty of new Americans to vote.
    The GOP has no chance !

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    North Carolina Hillsborough GOP office was firebombed.

(Firebombing a political HQ is definitely terrorism)

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article108627627.html

Cu6avseWEAEczbo.jpg:large

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Trump is on Twitter giving crap to Paul Ryan, a Republican.

If Trump thought he had a chance in November, he might be focusing on... oh, I don't know... his opponent.

But I guess he hasn't started on her yet. He will though. Soon. Maybe late-November.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I admit I don't pay much attention to the labels since I don't need them to help me understand the world, but as a nevertrumper I would think you'd be please that he didn't to the things necessary to win.

Sorry. I thought someone with an INGO name of stickfight might have a rudimentary understanding of yin-yang. I will not overestimate your erudition in the future

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

If Trump thought he had a chance in November, he might be focusing on... oh, I don't know... his opponent.

But I guess he hasn't started on her yet. He will though. Soon. Maybe late-November.

All your base are belong to us

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Hmm I hear him go after Hillary all the time. Is your exposure limited to his Twitter feed?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

I would say that dealing with 'friendly fire' is important. After all, it will kill you just as dead as enemy fire.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

I guess trotting out Bill's rape victims, telling their story, and putting them face to face with the clintons on national television isn't as bad as a tweet about paul ryan. He's just best friends with the clintons afterall, threatening to throw clinton in jail is just what friends do.

Does anybody pay any attention, what so ever, to what has been going on?

Every day I come and read this forum and see posts from regulars, I'm trying to figure out whether I accidentally stumbled onto democraticunderground forums or not. Are these posts satire? I mean I did mistake a sarcastic thread yesterday, so I would assume it's entirely possible. It's really hard to figure out when something is sarcasm when it's far more low key than actual serious posts.

Watching a member accuse Trump of being a hillary plant, after all that has transpired... Are these people real?

Last edited:

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    Sorry. I thought someone with an INGO name of stickfight might have a rudimentary understanding of yin-yang. I will not overestimate your erudition in the future

It isn't that I don't understand Yin and Yang, it is that I'm not a "nevertrumper".

If it helps you deal with reality more easily you can label me that and I will play along.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Hell no.

Public servants are absolutely allowed - even expected - to hold private opinions and public positions. They are supposed to serve the will of the people, regardless whether it coincides with their own. If there is a 180 degree difference, they should say so.

That's part of the reason it ain't as easy as people think.

I want to go back to this and see if you want to take another crack at squaring this quote for me............

ETA: can't find the image..... here is the meat of it along with a bunch of other meat. Pretty meaty.

CLINTON SAYS YOU NEED TO HAVE A PRIVATE AND PUBLIC POSITION ON POLICY

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom