• Status
    Not open for further replies.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    If you really think that's why he got banned, then you really haven't been paying attention. That said, why do you think a person shouldn't be banned for deliberately trolling in a sub-forum that someone paid good money for?
    I think you misunderstood me. I think trolling a sub forum that is paid for by an advertiser just to **** off said advertiser is bad form and bannable.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I think you misunderstood me. I think trolling a sub forum that is paid for by an advertiser just to **** off said advertiser is bad form and bannable.

Ok. I just hear the "it's all about the money, have to protect the revenue stream" mantra chanted so often that I had to ask. I can tell you categorically that the staff does not consider cash flow in any way, shape, or form when making a decision such as this. In this case, this was the final straw in something that was coming for a long time. As I said, though, SNS has a long and storied history with INGO and I know he'll be back with yet another brand new cover identity before long.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    It'll be interesting to hear "his side of the story" as told by the horse.

We already got it "from the horse's mouth", so to speak. Her head is screwed on a little more securely than his.

Uh-oh... Didn't you get a "final warning" type thing in the BGF thread recently?!? You better play nice!!

He won't stop until he gets the hammer

Let this be a lesson... "If chez tells you it's time to play nice, it's seriously time to play nice!"

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    We already got it "from the horse's mouth", so to speak. Her head is screwed on a little more securely than his.

Let this be a lesson... "If chez tells you it's time to play nice, it's seriously time to play nice!"

True. She seems like the clear thinker of the pair.

...and yeah, you know all about the ban hammer...

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    True. She seems like the clear thinker of the pair.

...and yeah, you know all about the ban hammer...

I've said before I will say it again, being a mod is hard work. I was one on another forum and it was time consuming and at times you were a baby sitter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom