Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Sorry missed the answer int he other thread. :ugh:

Yeah I was at work. We think the mixer started it. The brand new one that I just got for Christmas and LOVED. Not sure how it happened though. I know he wasn't using it or anything. It's pretty obvious from where the damage is that the stove didn't start it. The mixer is completely melted. The Keurig is melted on one side. I'd bet money that something happened and the mixer started the whole thing. I'm just really glad he was home tonight. We could have lost everything

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Yeah I was at work. We think the mixer started it. The brand new one that I just got for Christmas and LOVED. Not sure how it happened though. I know he wasn't using it or anything. It's pretty obvious from where the damage is that the stove didn't start it. The mixer is completely melted. The Keurig is melted on one side. I'd bet money that something happened and the mixer started the whole thing. I'm just really glad he was home tonight. We could have lost everything

That's weird if that mixer was off.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I know!!! I don't know if it shorted out or what. It was plugged in of course but I leave a lot of things plugged in. My coffee maker, my TV, my alarm clock, all kinds of stuff. I never knew it was a hazard!

Yeah.Sometimes you can get a spark when you plug something but not when they're already plugged.

Not that's im an expert on anything fire related.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom