jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Pretty much :)

There may or may not be a big fancy "office building" behind the Costco in Castleton...1" thick steel rope cables inside the bars of the fence surrounding the whole place...helipad on the roof...ridiculously thick concrete structure where the plans were not allowed to leave the property and no electronic copy existed

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Nothing exciting Sam, same old things.

There may or may not be a big fancy "office building" behind the Costco in Castleton...1" thick steel rope cables inside the bars of the fence surrounding the whole place...helipad on the roof...ridiculously thick concrete structure where the plans were not allowed to leave the property and no electronic copy existed

Isn't that the new design for CVS? :joke:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

That is Churchmouse's gun vault.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    :rockwoot:

Got my new health insurance cards in the mail today. First time since 2008 I have had decent health insurance.
    Last place had health insurance with a $5K deductible. Nothing for the first $5k and 80% after that.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    :rockwoot:

Got my new health insurance cards in the mail today. First time since 2008 I have had decent health insurance.
    Last place had health insurance with a $5K deductible. Nothing for the first $5k and 80% after that.

Sounds about like what my company offers. Luckily I'm married to a school teacher and can be on hers, which is MUCH better

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Need to see the satellite images of this playground

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yep, crappy heath insurance is the norm anymore. One of the reasons I switched jobs. New health insurance is great, plus it's Blue Cross/Blue Sheild, just about everyone takes it.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Not sure yet. I do need to get your gun back to you. Maybe we can do the range as well. I may have SD's Colt done so we can run it as well. I need to put some rounds through it to verify the work.
    And then I'll runs some rounds thru it to verify the work! I like verifying work! I'm going to verify the **** out of that work!!!:yesway:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Have a great day mom! You should see the look on people's faces when I take Rocky BalBoa to the vet!! Always makes for a great time.

I bet that gets some very interesting looks. Do women run screaming from the building?

The last time I was taking cats to the vet, I had three going at the same time all in separate carriers. My pickup does not have a back seat so they were on the floor and the seat and then I had to haul the carriers in and stack them up and go back for the other one. People were chuckling as I came through the door...told them I was coming for the group rate visit.

Our vet just loves us....my husband thinks if a cat sniffles, it needs to go to the vet and it is MY job to take them.

I believe he is having a guys day out today....last I heard they were in Gander Mountain in Merrillville.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom