Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Not sure yet. I do need to get your gun back to you. Maybe we can do the range as well. I may have SD's Colt done so we can run it as well. I need to put some rounds through it to verify the work.

Ok, I'm in no big hurry to get it back, whenever it works out for both of us. Supposed to be warm Sat, but a chance of rain...if you want to go indoors (I know you don't like it) I'll buy range time at BGF

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I've never shot an XD of any kind...or a Glock of any kind...or an H&K...or...or...

I'm thinking about running down to Pop's after work and using another one of my free range tokens to run some rounds through my M&P's tonight though.

Come on up and I'll let you shoot whatever I have.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ok, I'm in no big hurry to get it back, whenever it works out for both of us. Supposed to be warm Sat, but a chance of rain...if you want to go indoors (I know you don't like it) I'll buy range time at BGF

What ever works. I just need the space in my pistol safe......What a problem...Right.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Please do. Just don't pick a day that going to rain. :D I have an HK, Walther, 1911, Ruger, Sig rifle, Benelli shotgun...

I've shot a Walther PPQ, I have a Benelli Sport II 12g, Double Star 1911, M&P 9c & Shield 9...and some others...But shooting other people's guns is almost as good as drinking other people's beer!

Wish I could! I work Saturdays 6am-6pm

Sick day = range time!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom