mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sun is shining here, and it is supposed to be about 45. Rather it be warmer, but I will take it.

I believe we are to get to 30 today and 40 tomorrow...a heat wave!! I just hope all this snow doesn't melt at once. It seems to be soaking in as it melts so far.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Supposed to be in the upper 50's here tomorrow and Saturday. We don't have much snow left, but it will all be gone by tomorrow night.

I'm going to guess that we have about 10 inches on the ground...most of it has a crust on it that you can just walk on top of, but then you sink....LOL. We got another 4 inches yesterday so that topped it off. Hubby refuses to plow the driveway this time so I guess he thinks we are done getting snow. I'm not so sure.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Congrats SD45, I didn't know that you was thinking about it.
    Oh yeah, been thinking about when I started 30 yrs ago! I was going to go in January, but I have these houses I need to get rid of first. The indiana house is sold, my Michigan house is up for sale, we're renting a house in Henderson Nevada, and we're looking to buy some acres in China Springs , Texas. So I've got alot going on right now. Work is just getting in the way!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Heading to the neighbors and then have to take a cat to the vet for her "runny eyes". Hubby is silly but she can go visit the vet I guess. While there, I will schedule stuff for the new guy that adopted us.

Cooking pizza tonight for our friends so probably won't be on much today!

Have a great one everybody! Off I go to be productive.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    That is great SD45.
    Sounds like you have planned well for your retirement.
    Thanks greg!! Yes we have been planning this for awhile. It's all coming together pretty well. I owe a lot to the Mrs. She's the brains of this outfit!! I'm a lucky guy.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Heading to the neighbors and then have to take a cat to the vet for her "runny eyes". Hubby is silly but she can go visit the vet I guess. While there, I will schedule stuff for the new guy that adopted us.

Cooking pizza tonight for our friends so probably won't be on much today!

Have a great one everybody! Off I go to be productive.
    Have a great day mom! You should see the look on people's faces when I take Rocky BalBoa to the vet!! Always makes for a great time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom