• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    My intent is not to tarnish anything especially what I hold dear. What I hold dear is how i feel about the young people that fight for us. For them all I have is theirs.

I applaud you for what you do.

Some of us don't need to flaunt what we have done, what we do, how we give for our troops

Many of us have had family, husbands, sons, daughters etc serve. Some of us still have someone we love still serving. He won't be home by Christmas as promised by our president because he was out of Iraq before the president said all in Iraq will be home. We still love him, we still miss him. Christmas will be by skype... explain that to his children.

now don't come in here and preach how bad we are, it really does make you look bad as you DON'T KNOW US!!

You're thread is going no where because for some reason either people don't think it is important or they feel no need to respond that they are coming.

please just stop... you look bad enough as it is

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Well He just threatened me in a PM and told me to fear him!!! all because of what he did!! Some people! I swear, An Chefcook I do not take threats on my life lightly!! That should be in bold!!

I never threatened you I actually asked if you could see things my way in hopes of friendship. I tried to see eye to eye with you.
    Here it is copy and paste...

Ok Look.. where did that come from I don't think I accused you of that. Listen i am not in the habit of making enemys, however i can deal with them if they come up. ALL I WAS TRYING TO SAY IS PLEASE. If you guys could take into consideration i am trying to keep the American Legion Breakfast at the top of the thread so as many people as possible might see it. I tried to get the mods to make it a sticky they said I would be better off bumping it and keeping it currant that way. I will concede I did a poor job of making my intentions clear however, I would like to make clear now all I give a **** about is our troops and what I can do to help them. Am I an ******* ... there is no doubt of that. But when it comes to our heroes and defending their honor I get a little carried away. Love me or hate me dude it doesn't matter. Support our troops...

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    and so my day has officially began. Just woke the kiddos up for school. Of course I've already made Kurt's lunch, coffee, and even made him some eggs, sausage and hash browns before he left for work an hour ago.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    and so my day has officially began. Just woke the kiddos up for school. Of course I've already made Kurt's lunch, coffee, and even made him some eggs, sausage and hash browns before he left for work an hour ago.

see don't let Ron hear that you do that. I rolled over and kissed him before he left for work :laugh:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    This is just one thread. If it is above the other thread, it does not push yours down as it just keeps bouncing around above yours... becaususe it is just one thread no matter how many times it gets bumped. Now you have created at least one new thread (something about AllenM) and you have posted in a couple of others. So you have pushed your thread down at least 3 spots if not more. But this thread is just one thread.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    If you would have came in here and said, "hey guys, I have this benefit" you would have got the best reception you could have imagined!

you are right
    I would have helped keep it bumped for him. I have no life anyway :dunno:

we are good people like that, help out where we can, even to a stranger.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I never threatened you I actually asked if you could see things my way in hopes of friendship. I tried to see eye to eye with you.
    Here it is copy and paste...

Ok Look.. where did that come from I don't think I accused you of that. Listen i am not in the habit of making enemys, however i can deal with them if they come up. ALL I WAS TRYING TO SAY IS PLEASE. If you guys could take into consideration i am trying to keep the American Legion Breakfast at the top of the thread so as many people as possible might see it. I tried to get the mods to make it a sticky they said I would be better off bumping it and keeping it currant that way. I will concede I did a poor job of making my intentions clear however, I would like to make clear now all I give a **** about is our troops and what I can do to help them. Am I an ******* ... there is no doubt of that. But when it comes to our heroes and defending their honor I get a little carried away. Love me or hate me dude it doesn't matter. Support our troops...

Funny how you leave out a few PM's the ones that say what really said! those are in my pm's written by you, you have no credibility with me! you started the whole thing and refuse to go away and let it rest! and then post just what would make you look good! not what you really said!

Please feel free to just go away!

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    I do keep instant here if he chooses to make it himself

he eats at the cafeteria at work though

where else can you get biscuits and gravy for 98 cents?

I don't even think I can make them for that

I fix his oats on the stove. It's not an everyday thing as some mornings I just don't feel like messing with it. But then he cries.......

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom