Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    This makes me sad :(

it was a rough time my senior year of college. But, now I have a wife who makes the big bucks so I can afford to shoot on a regular basis now. Now I am getting an itch to get into rifles. Only problem is no real place to shoot near me. and, not enough friends with land that are into guns as well.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    That's crazy! Why did it take so long to it figure out?

It didn't take that long to find out, they new what it was within three hours of being in the hospital, It took two weeks to get her well enough to leave the hospital, and the damage was done to her other organs during that time! It is nothing to mess with, they finally got ride of it with the newest antibiotic on the market! it would not respond to anything else!

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Now I am getting an itch to get into rifles. Only problem is no real place to shoot near me. and, not enough friends with land that are into guns as well.

you're more than welcome to shoot at my range whenever I'm available. It goes out to 200yds but it is a bit of a drive. Its down in Gnawbone (Nashville) and takes me about 45 - 50 min to get there from my place.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    It didn't take that long to find out, they new what it was within three hours of being in the hospital, It took two weeks to get her well enough to leave the hospital, and the damage was done to her other organs during that time! It is nothing to mess with, they finally got ride of it with the newest antibiotic on the market! it would not respond to anything else!

When did this happen?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom