• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    sorry to hear about your FIL Rayne. which IU med center I work just down the st from the one on 16th st in Indy. ;) Would be more than willing to bring you a meal if need be.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    i think i have slept almost all day....the little one kept herself busy with band aids, pens, and my chocolate stash. oh and laying beside me digging her little sharp elbow into any flesh she could on my body.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    sorry to hear about your FIL Rayne. which IU med center I work just down the st from the one on 16th st in Indy. ;) Would be more than willing to bring you a meal if need be.

Didn't know there was more than one. He's at 550 University Blvd. I'm not up there today, my husband is. I was suppose to bring my MIL up today, but she decided to stay home and rest. The last week has been hard on her.

Thanks for the offer. Much appreciated especially since I never made you any pie.:)

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Haha, I have a feeling when (read if) I make it to be an old man I will not wonder what happened. I am constantly tired. I treat my body like an amusement park. I play too hard, smoke too much, drink too often, stay up too late. I love with all my heart, I learn everything I can and I try to take as much time for the arts as possible. I lead a hectic, crazy, beautiful, wonderful life. When I finally am an old man or dead, I will arrive there tired. And I will have earned the right to be tired. Life is too short to not give it everything you've got.
    That's the spirit!! :yesway:
    I've always been thrilled to be whatever age I am at the moment.:D

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Didn't know there was more than one. He's at 550 University Blvd. I'm not up there today, my husband is. I was suppose to bring my MIL up today, but she decided to stay home and rest. The last week has been hard on her.

Thanks for the offer. Much appreciated especially since I never made you any pie.:)

that is the one on campus in INDY. Methodist hospital on 16th ST is now IU also Plus one on the west side. I am just north of you. If you are there monday we could do lunch. I like apple pies for lunch.:):

hope he gets well soon. IF you need anything sooner PM me or I think you have my phone number.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    that is the one on campus in INDY. Methodist hospital on 16th ST is now IU also Plus one on the west side. I am just north of you. If you are there monday we could do lunch. I like apple pies for lunch.:):

hope he gets well soon. IF you need anything sooner PM me or I think you have my phone number.

Does your wife work at this hospital by chance?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom