Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We are corned beef eaters here. We have it for New Year's Day (traditional in my family, it is supposed to bring you luck and money in the coming year) and for St. Patrick's Day every year.

Corned beef hash and eggs is one of my favorite breakfasts also.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    We are corned beef eaters here. We have it for New Year's Day (traditional in my family, it is supposed to bring you luck and money in the coming year) and for St. Patrick's Day every year.

Corned beef hash and eggs is one of my favorite breakfasts also.
    Shout it out Brother Expat!!!! :yesway:
    I even prefer it to bacon occasionally. :):

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Enjoy it while you can.
    Inside of every old man, is a young man, asking, What the Hell Happened??;)
    Haha, I have a feeling when (read if) I make it to be an old man I will not wonder what happened. I am constantly tired. I treat my body like an amusement park. I play too hard, smoke too much, drink too often, stay up too late. I love with all my heart, I learn everything I can and I try to take as much time for the arts as possible. I lead a hectic, crazy, beautiful, wonderful life. When I finally am an old man or dead, I will arrive there tired. And I will have earned the right to be tired. Life is too short to not give it everything you've got.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Haha, I have a feeling when (read if) I make it to be an old man I will not wonder what happened. I am constantly tired. I treat my body like an amusement park. I play too hard, smoke too much, drink too often, stay up too late. I love with all my heart, I learn everything I can and I try to take as much time for the arts as possible. I lead a hectic, crazy, beautiful, wonderful life. When I finally am an old man or dead, I will arrive there tired. And I will have earned the right to be tired. Life is too short to not give it everything you've got.
    :yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway: AMEN BROTHER

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Ill probaby be the same maybe as by then i should have a few million miles of riding taken care of.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    it's a girl!! I'm getting a granddaughter!!

Congrats MRS. G

Today may very well be the end of me.

Not doing any better at the game huh?:D

Anyone living in Indiana who doesn’t like corned beef is automatically excommunicated from Indiana.
    You can go live in Milwaukee, or Cincinnati, or Pittsburgh, where they grind up their meat and stuff it into dead animal intestines and try to pass it off as food.
    Here in Indiana we like our meat whole, in one piece, so we know what the Hell we’re eating.
    OK....
    A Properly made Reuben has corned beef in it.

But it's hidden by the other crap they put on the sandwich. :noway:
    :+1:

my day shows no signs of slowing down!!!! And it is almost quitting time for the day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom