• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Cool!! :rockwoot: I would think that the ruffest part is from 7am till 3 pm! at least it would for me!
    Ya you mean when the office people come in . Usally its not bad ,the machines start up at 3am and run till about 1pm then some shut down and go home ,the main ones keep running around the clock. i have days like today were i can post :D and then i have times that i wont be able to post for days :(,but its all in a days work hahahahahahahaha

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :laugh::laugh: we make card board box's ***,oh if the office people herd me say that ,they would be :xmad:. :D

I need to order some corrugated boxes today. I usually use uline, not sure on size, I will have to go to the shop and measure what I use them to ship. this is the only box I buy, usually I just do the USPS boxes, which suck BTW. They can't get enough glue on the ends so I still have to use tape to close them. I shipped out over 100 packages over the weekend. I almost ran out of boxes!!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I need to order some corrugated boxes today. I usually use uline, not sure on size, I will have to go to the shop and measure what I use them to ship. this is the only box I buy, usually I just do the USPS boxes, which suck BTW. They can't get enough glue on the ends so I still have to use tape to close them. I shipped out over 100 packages over the weekend. I almost ran out of boxes!!

Good Morning Mrs G :wavey:

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Morning MrsG . If you dont mind me asking ,what do you pay for your box's?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Morning MrsG . If you dont mind me asking ,what do you pay for your box's?

It has been so long since I ordered I am not sure. I am thinking it is about about a buck a box. There is only one box I buy though and it is longer than what I can get through USPS. Once I get my measurements I'll know for sure what it is.

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    It has been so long since I ordered I am not sure. I am thinking it is about about a buck a box. There is only one box I buy though and it is longer than what I can get through USPS. Once I get my measurements I'll know for sure what it is.
    We specialize in small customers. Usally we sell to uline and them. If you would like i could give you a number to call ,and they would take your order.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    We specialize in small customers. Usally we sell to uline and them. If you would like i could give you a number to call ,and they would take your order.

that would be great if it can save me a dime. my orders are usually only for 25 or so boxes at a time. I don't use these boxes often, but when I need them, I have to have them.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I save the ones I have received long guns in :D

Me too now! but the thing is I don't want to use those! If I ever sell them I find people really like the original box and paper work! I don't sell alot but I do ship alot for my brother he deals in civil war guns! and some of those are really long and hard to ship! :D

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Me too now! but the thing is I don't want to use those! If I ever sell them I find people really like the original box and paper work! I don't sell alot but I do ship alot for my brother he deals in civil war guns! and some of those are really long and hard to ship! :D
    not the original box the box outside the original box used to ship it to me. We get shipments almost weekly and I save the corrugated box that they shipped it in!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Oh that is cool! gives you all the long gun boxs you need then! :D
    since I do online sales also, I save everything I can from shipments coming in. Packing paper, odd ball boxes. Someone who doesn't do it, doesn't realize how much you could spend on shipping products.

hi expat

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    since I do online sales also, I save everything I can from shipments coming in. Packing paper, odd ball boxes. Someone who doesn't do it, doesn't realize how much you could spend on shipping products.

hi expat

Yep! I got lucky at an auction and bought two big spools of bubble wrap for $7.50 each! they are four foot round by about five feet tall and contain all different sizes of wrap on them! they have lasted me for years and I store them in the pole barn so they are out of the way! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom