Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :+1:

Could also be other stuff... One way to test is yank off the door panel, and see if you can put power (12v) to the motor directly to see if it works

every car is a bit different, I don't know if there is a fuse or relay in there but that could be the problem too

absolutely, look up your particular model online and see what all is involved and narrow it down from there.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Okay guys I need some help. My driver side window will not roll down. The other 3 work fine. Tested the juice coming from the switch and it looks like it is getting juice. Anybody have ideas, or experience this themselves?

I had a Mercedes that had a window that wouldn't go down. The motor worked fine, and so did the switch. Took the door panel off and the rubber piece that went from the motor and around a pulley to the windo was broken. Check that.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Our baby brought the DVD over to watch afterwards.:rockwoot:

I don't know if I am speaking for all guys, or if it's just me, but I can't see crap on those ultrasounds. The wife and nurse were there going "look fingers" and there is the ________ (insert body part), but to me it looked like a bunch of static on an old black & white TV.:dunno:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I don't know if I am speaking for all guys, or if it's just me, but I can't see crap on those ultrasounds. The wife and nurse were there going "look fingers" and there is the ________ (insert body part), but to me it looked like a bunch of static on an old black & white TV.:dunno:

it's you. I could make out the piece that makes my son a boy very clearly during his ultrasound

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

I was surprised. These weren't just stills, it was the movie version. You could see his face in one of them. And yes we saw his schwontz as well :rockwoot:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I should have put on my 3d glasses?
    10%20baby.JPG

3D image

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom