Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I should have said "somethings"

I am good. Had a busy weekend and took my daughter to get her tooth pulled in Warsaw today. She also told me that her new employer offered her full time hours already so that was a good thing. She is working at the little market in Koontz Lake as a cashier, ten minutes from her apartment.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I am good. Had a busy weekend and took my daughter to get her tooth pulled in Warsaw today. She also told me that her new employer offered her full time hours already so that was a good thing. She is working at the little market in Koontz Lake as a cashier, ten minutes from her apartment.

Close is good but guess who gets called in first when someone doesn't show? :D

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Also screwed up on getting a piece of equipment fixed. Someone told me I'd better be covering my ass. I told them no need to, it was my fault I'll own up to it. I'd rather spend my energy on taking care of the problem than covering anything.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Also screwed up on getting a piece of equipment fixed. Someone told me I'd better be covering my ass. I told them no need to, it was my fault I'll own up to it. I'd rather spend my energy on taking care of the problem than covering anything.

Owning up to mistakes isn't always easy to do, but most people respect a person who does it. When things get busy, sometimes mistakes happen.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Howdy Gang. Been outside spraying the roof of my beater minivan. Paint had peeled of in sheets, so I have been scraping priming and now painting the last couple of day.

It has a run or two and it's got some dust in the paint from being outside, but it is a 20 yr old beater van, who cares. At least I stopped the rust.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Howdy Gang. Been outside spraying the roof of my beater minivan. Paint had peeled of in sheets, so I have been scraping priming and now painting the last couple of day.

It has a run or two and it's got some dust in the paint from being outside, but it is a 20 yr old beater van, who cares. At least I stopped the rust.

A run or two beats letting it rust away. There is so much dust and pollen in the air here, it is unreal.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'll be doing the hood next, since it's at eye level, I will have to be more careful with it. Got to strip the remaining paint off first, that's tomorrow's project.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom