Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Wow am I glad to finally be home. Never knew today would be filled with so much dumbfukery...

You'll get used to it. Had so many people standing around telling other people about the weekend. Cuts into everybody's bonus, but they don't get it. :ugh:

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    You'll get used to it. Had so many people standing around telling other people about the weekend. Cuts into everybody's bonus, but they don't get it. :ugh:

I had more ridiculous phone calls and dumbass people telling me I am wrong when I am CLEARLY right on so many things, I would have loved to hear about peoples weekends.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Blue gill, potato salad and my homemade apple sauce. Dinner was good. Now I am full again.

Daughter is getting sick from the pain medicine. It doesn't sound like she's having a lot of pain so I suggested she eat something (soft stuff) and take some Ibuprofen.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I had more ridiculous phone calls and dumbass people telling me I am wrong when I am CLEARLY right on so many things, I would have loved to hear about peoples weekends.
    Not if it means $$ being paid out for product, but, no product. I've been told so many times I'm wrong, I just shrug and let them figure it out.

I forgot to say hello!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Blue Gill, KEYWORD here! With fried okra!

Hello mom45:woot:

When I was putting the last batch of fish in the freezer, I discovered some that was still left from last year...figured we'd better use it up before it got buried and lost again! No sense in letting it go to waste. I hope the cow goes to the butcher soon. My beef supply is lower than it has ever been.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom