Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    When I was putting the last batch of fish in the freezer, I discovered some that was still left from last year...figured we'd better use it up before it got buried and lost again! No sense in letting it go to waste. I hope the cow goes to the butcher soon. My beef supply is lower than it has ever been.
    I get my beef from a cousin, it's always good, and priced reasonable. My fish come from S. Carolina. it's all good eating!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Mom have a good weekend?

Yep. It was a busy one. Friday night was dinner at the neighbors followed by a bonfire. Saturday was the HUGE car show in Watervliet, Michigan with over 3,100 cars there. Weather was perfect and we saw a ton of beautiful old cars and trucks. Came home and went out to dinner with friends at my cousin's restaurant. Sunday was fishing all day and then home to water the garden and flowers. Yesterday was a lazy day...relaxed and just did what we wanted to do.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I get my beef from a cousin, it's always good, and priced reasonable. My fish come from S. Carolina. it's all good eating!

I have two different cousins that raise beef. Mine this year will be about $2.70 a pound after processing. I ordered a half so that should last us until next spring.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom