• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Had some coffee and some leftover wedding potatoes for breakfast. We still have a van full of who knows what to unload. Our house is gonna take weeks to clean up from all this. Luckily there were a lot of great people to help us clean up the church last night. Even with all the help, we were still there till nearly 1am. I should have taken some more time off work to recover from all this.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Had some coffee and some leftover wedding potatoes for breakfast. We still have a van full of who knows what to unload. Our house is gonna take weeks to clean up from all this. Luckily there were a lot of great people to help us clean up the church last night. Even with all the help, we were still there till nearly 1am. I should have taken some more time off work to recover from all this.

Go back to work tomorrow???

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning, I've been rolling for a little bit as well. Feel like I was run over tho, downside of drinking shine and beer.

WE had a great fire last night. Weather was perfect for it right up till it started to sprinkle. As per KJQ who stated that it was against known "Man" Law that you could not sit and enjoy a fire without beer. Sounded right to me. Pounded a 12 pack and am paying for it this A.M.
    Great fire though and KJQ is correct.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning everyone! We had a nice rain here last night and it stopped in time for the morning swap meet! We were there by 7 when it started. Found a seat for the boat and two anchors. I got two more plants to add to my flower beds. No other great bargains. My sister bought 15 guinea keets (chicks). Sky is clear now, and there is a lovely breeze so I need to go dig in the dirt and play outside for a while.

Graduation party and bonfire were both good yesterday.

Almost had enough coffee to get me motivating this morning!

Glad to hear the wedding went well Supr.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm such a guy when it comes to a lot of things, but don't get the fire thing at all. :dunno:

It is just very relaxing to sit and watch the flames. We have been having fires every weekend between our house and two different sets of friends. We take turns hosting. Adult beverages just make it more relaxing and a bit more funny at times.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm such a guy when it comes to a lot of things, but don't get the fire thing at all. :dunno:

Grew up camping. Had a fire every weekend seems like. Part of life. My kids are the same way. Fire means being there and enjoying. It is soothing.....especially with beer.....:)

I woke this morning to cloths that smelled like smoke from the fire. I guess you just had to be there.....:)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It is just very relaxing to sit and watch the flames. We have been having fires every weekend between our house and two different sets of friends. We take turns hosting. Adult beverages just make it more relaxing and a bit more funny at times.

Especially if no one falls into the pit.....:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom