Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Just blame the collapse of society on the baby-boomers! lol That's sure to get fist clenching and grumbling started.

I was referring to an incident that happened a little while back with a 'shooter' called Trooper. You may or may not have been around for that...

But yes, :stickpoke:ing the baby-boomers will definitely get the water boiling today

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I was referring to an incident that happened a little while back with a 'shooter' called Trooper. You may or may not have been around for that...

But yes, :stickpoke:ing the baby-boomers will definitely get the water boiling today

It doesn't last long. Eventually we have to go take a nap. :fogey:

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North

Sounds familiar, if nothing else I've heard the incident referred to.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The person can only walk with a walker, so they aren't too bad off. I'm sure they will be able to dive well. It would have to feel good to be able to move with little effort underwater after spending so much time struggling on land.

Tried to rep JD for this one, but it wouldn't let me.

Nice, I have to run up to school and waste about 2 hours myself. Instructor dropped me from the class for non-attendance. Even though I've been there everyday.

I agree...you must have your cloaking device on. GM puts them on all of their vehicles apparently because people are always pulling out in front of me like they can't see me coming. Last year, one even t-boned us and claimed she didn't see us at all even though we were directly in front of her.

Or change your diaper :dunno:

I am not buying the diapers...just want to let you know that! :laugh: People might think they are for me.

Good morning guys and gals. Sun is shining here. Hubby just left to go fishing. I wish I was going with him, but I promised the neighbor I would take her to her hair appointment. She offered to drive herself, but I'm not sure that is a safe thing for her to do.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Tried to rep JD for this one, but it wouldn't let me.

I agree...you must have your cloaking device on. GM puts them on all of their vehicles apparently because people are always pulling out in front of me like they can't see me coming. Last year, one even t-boned us and claimed she didn't see us at all even though we were directly in front of her.

I am not buying the diapers...just want to let you know that! :laugh: People might think they are for me.

Good morning guys and gals. Sun is shining here. Hubby just left to go fishing. I wish I was going with him, but I promised the neighbor I would take her to her hair appointment. She offered to drive herself, but I'm not sure that is a safe thing for her to do.

Bah, I was supposed to go fishing this morning but this School mishap ruined it. Taking off to handle some business. Later all.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Bye mom, no tan lines!! I tan in the nude!!!! Like a man should!! Hi jag, BA!! Can't wait to see Sylvain's pics in your thread BA!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom