Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    How have you been RnR?

Had a fantastic day actually!!! I got up super early, work sucked, and my transmission is trying to take a :poop: on me, but I spent the afternoon with my mother and my step dad. We all took the kids to the park, had a picnic, let them play on the playground, and let them splash around in the water park they have there too. It was awesome. The best part about it was the girls' faces when my mom showed up at my house. I didn't tell them she was coming :)

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Had a fantastic day actually!!! I got up super early, work sucked, and my transmission is trying to take a :poop: on me, but I spent the afternoon with my mother and my step dad. We all took the kids to the park, had a picnic, let them play on the playground, and let them splash around in the water park they have there too. It was awesome. The best part about it was the girls' faces when my mom showed up at my house. I didn't tell them she was coming :)
    Funny how we find more joy in the smiles of our little ones then we do in our own!! Sounds like you had a perfect day! Work will always suck, cars will always have problems, but doesn't really matter in the whole scheme of things!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Funny how we find more joy in the smiles of our little ones then we do in our own!! Sounds like you had a perfect day! Work will always suck, cars will always have problems, but doesn't really matter in the whole scheme of things!

Well the car kind of matters. No car means no work. No work means no bills paid and no roof over our heads

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    We got up pretty early today to go to the park. And then he was at home with the kids all day once I went to work. He's beat!
    I got up late, I'm leaving for Mexico Sunday morning, I so don't want to go!! Forecast says rain the whole time! 100,000 people trying to get out, I pay tons of money to get in! Doesn't make sense!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    We've had an adventure tonight. Loaded up a Mazda Protege with a ton of "free lumber" that was on the side of the road with a free sign.

Had to make 3 trips!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Very nice! I had an adventure when I was at O'Reilly getting stuff for my car and the hood decided it didn't want to stay up on its own anymore. Yeah my right elbow feels awesome!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom