mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    How did the birthday festivities go today?

I think he had a good day. My daughter came and we all went to lunch in his old truck. Went to Olive Garden (his choice). When we got back, he took my daughter for a ride on the motorcycle. Neighbors came over for a few drinks after that. He got to talk to two of is brothers. Got bad news from the younger brother that he is getting divorced after 34 years. Other than that, a good day.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Glad it was a good day..... Mostly. It happens.

Yeah. They live in Washington state so we aren't around to see things. He says the two times we went out to visit and stayed with them, his wife was on company behavior. Her facebook page says he left her for another woman and was cheating on her. He says he wasn't. I tend to believe him. He says she says...not getting in the middle. They got married very young...he was 16 and she was 18 and pregnant. They have five kids and several grandchildren so that part sucks, but everyone will survive.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Long busy day here. Much accomplished but the list is not getting shorter. Seems to be holding its own. Wife keeps looking around and making suggestions. It will be a long summer.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Long busy day here. Much accomplished but the list is not getting shorter. Seems to be holding its own. Wife keeps looking around and making suggestions. It will be a long summer.

Getting ready to call it a night and hit the shower. Have a good night guys.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I feel your pain. There aren't enough hours in the day. Forced overtime, grass cutting, going to the lake, I need a clone.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Being an HVAC tech summers were hell. I was a racer 1st, tech 2nd. Would get my 40 in by Thursday and be on a plane Thursday night to some far off race track to chase a hot race car for 3 days and then fly home on the redeye to start the cycle again. 5 to 7 races a summer and the lake on weekends when not racing. When I say racing it was on a professional level. A clone would have been worked to death. Employers tried the forced overtime thing but I refused. Had to leave many a company for that reason so I became a sub-contractor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom