• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Morning all. More wedding preparations in store for me today. I'm supposed to go to the church and rig a bunch of lights. It seems every few minutes there is some kind of new crisis to deal with related to all this. I just keep telling myself it will all be over in a couple days.
    Morning Supr! It will all be worth it when ya see her walking down the isle toward her soon to be husband!! You won't even remember any of this!!! At least till the first bill comes!!!!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    This will be over soon.
    My daughter has been with her significant other for 8 years and she is approaching 30. They are not married but have a really good relationship. 3 kids and a house full of love. They are engaged but have not pressed the issue. She asked me last night if we were going to pay for her wedding if and when. My response......so you wait until we are both retired and fixed income to ask this.......Hell no. We will help, we will work, we will feed....we will smile.

CM garage sale! All guns must go, gotta pay for a wedding!

*dibs on all AR's and AR parts...pretty sure someone already claimed 1911 stuff

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We went zip lining in St. Thomas. The Mrs. was nervous at first (doesn't like heights) but by the end she was loving it and ended up going backwards down the last line. I sooo want to go back!

I loved going shopping with the wife on St. Thomas. When you walk into the shops they hand the man a beer and let the ladies wander. I was severely buzzed at the end of the day.
    Did you get over to St. Johns. It is right across and only a very short boat ride.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I loved going shopping with the wife on St. Thomas. When you walk into the shops they hand the man a beer and let the ladies wander. I was severely buzzed at the end of the day.
    Did you get over to St. Johns. It is right across and only a very short boat ride.

We didn't get over there. We heard lots of great things, but didn't get a chance to get over there. Between zip lining, snorkeling with sea turtles and everything else we did at our resort the week went way too fast.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Ok, you people have distracted me long enough! Time to get to work, nothing will stop me from my duties today. Lots to do and I am the man for the job!! . . Oh boy!! Caddy Shack is on TV!!! Gotta go ! BBL

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom