• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Hey SD, I see you're getting ready for your dreaded vacation.
    Feared and dreaded!! But like wife just informed me, I am the best husband!! I hope it doesn't rain the entire time we're there. I was also informed that the rain there taste like ass!! So mouth will be shut during rainy times!!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I have been to Mexico multiple times. Cabo/Cancun/Non-tourist locales. Not seeing the need to go back. Oh yeah..Tijuana was interesting but been there done that.
    I have no idea why they picked Cancun. I would've rather went to Jamaica or the Bahamas! Or even back to Laguna Beach.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Feared and dreaded!! But like wife just informed me, I am the best husband!! I hope it doesn't rain the entire time we're there. I was also informed that the rain there taste like ass!! So mouth will be shut during rainy times!!

Rainy days are good for indoor "entertainment". Refer back to Mrs. G's morning posts today....

Hubby thinks indoor activity would be a good way to celebrate his birthday today...we shall see. Silly man...doesn't he know he is getting old?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Rainy days are good for indoor "entertainment". Refer back to Mrs. G's morning posts today....

Hubby thinks indoor activity would be a good way to celebrate his birthday today...we shall see. Silly man...doesn't he know he is getting old?

"Indoor activity"? That's a new way to say it. Better than "outdoor activity" I guess. It's too damn cold and wet.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I have no idea why they picked Cancun. I would've rather went to Jamaica or the Bahamas! Or even back to Laguna Beach.

I've never been to Mexico, we honeymooned in St. Thomas, it was awesome! All-inclusive resort, but it wasn't a big corporate place, it was locally owned so it wasn't overly crowded but still really nice. Good food, good drinks, good times!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio

Inside activities are fun, Scrabble, Monopoly, Hungry Hungry Hippo, , oh wait, , I know what your talking about now!!!:rockwoot:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    "Indoor activity"? That's a new way to say it. Better than "outdoor activity" I guess. It's too damn cold and wet.

Oh he likes that too...told him the other day that the back yard is not a nudist camp but he ignored me! Living in the woods does have advantages...lots of privacy.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

The Virgin Islands are the absolute best. Been many times. Only Vacation spot I would ever consider returning to off continent. St. Thomas, St. Johns and all the little islands only a boat trip away are so freaking nice. Plenty to do for the kids and shops galore for the woman. All day sail boat trips are the :poop: and para-sailing is the best there. We went up stupid high and could see the bottom and fish/sunken boats/possible pirate booty. The area was where Black beard had his base. His fortress is still there.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Morning all. More wedding preparations in store for me today. I'm supposed to go to the church and rig a bunch of lights. It seems every few minutes there is some kind of new crisis to deal with related to all this. I just keep telling myself it will all be over in a couple days.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    The Virgin Islands are the absolute best. Been many times. Only Vacation spot I would ever consider returning to off continent. St. Thomas, St. Johns and all the little islands only a boat trip away are so freaking nice. Plenty to do for the kids and shops galore for the woman. All day sail boat trips are the :poop: and para-sailing is the best there. We went up stupid high and could see the bottom and fish/sunken boats/possible pirate booty. The area was where Black beard had his base. His fortress is still there.

We went zip lining in St. Thomas. The Mrs. was nervous at first (doesn't like heights) but by the end she was loving it and ended up going backwards down the last line. I sooo want to go back!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Morning all. More wedding preparations in store for me today. I'm supposed to go to the church and rig a bunch of lights. It seems every few minutes there is some kind of new crisis to deal with related to all this. I just keep telling myself it will all be over in a couple days.

The actual day will fly by so fast the little details won't even be noticed by the majority of people. That's encouraging, I know.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

This will be over soon.
    My daughter has been with her significant other for 8 years and she is approaching 30. They are not married but have a really good relationship. 3 kids and a house full of love. They are engaged but have not pressed the issue. She asked me last night if we were going to pay for her wedding if and when. My response......so you wait until we are both retired and fixed income to ask this.......Hell no. We will help, we will work, we will feed....we will smile.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom