Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I've been there so so so many times. I'm convinced that the best relationships are the ones that start out as not all that interesting. I didn't really like my other half when we first met. I just wanted a night of "fun". He kind of got on my nerves. My mom met my dad at a church dance and went over to talk to him because some other woman liked him but she was too shy to talk to him. My sister's friend had a brother that was always butting in and annoying the hell out of them. Now he and my sis are married. May be coincidence but it's worked for me and a LOT of other people I know
    I've never been that lucky. I seem to have the annoying part down pat but the getting through that and seeing me for more than that? Not so much, lol.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I've never been that lucky. I seem to have the annoying part down pat but the getting through that and seeing me for more than that? Not so much, lol.

I didn't find happiness until I stopped looking for it to be honest. I was married and divorced twice. I was actually really enjoying being single and having a few hookups here and there when I felt the urge for some adult entertainment. No strings. No emotions. It was perfect! And then this big jerk hit me like a semi truck out of nowhere. :laugh:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I didn't find happiness until I stopped looking for it to be honest. I was married and divorced twice. I was actually really enjoying being single and having a few hookups here and there when I felt the urge for some adult entertainment. No strings. No emotions. It was perfect! And then this big jerk hit me like a semi truck out of nowhere. :laugh:
    Happy accidents are the best.;). This woman and I are complete opposites. She brings out my absolute worst qualities. Maybe if I keep telling myself all of this stuff I will, at some point, actually listen...naw.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Happy accidents are the best.;). This woman and I are complete opposites. She brings out my absolute worst qualities. Maybe if I keep telling myself all of this stuff I will, at some point, actually listen...naw.

Opposites aren't necessarily a bad thing. I have the same issue. I'm cool, calm trusting, and try to see the best in everything and everyone. Him? Total opposite. But at the same time we help balance each other out

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Opposites aren't necessarily a bad thing. I have the same issue. I'm cool, calm trusting, and try to see the best in everything and everyone. Him? Total opposite. But at the same time we help balance each other out
    Yes, unfortunately when the opposites have to do with integrity, faithfulness, etc., it can be very bad business.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom