Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Ok, ok...no more : mullet :

(spaces are on purpose)

Whew...thinking I need to call it a night soon. I'm sure my daughter is not looking forward to tomorrow. She has a molar that broke off and is getting pulled tomorrow. I am driving her to the appointment. She gets queasy just getting a filling so I hope she does okay. Funny how I am worrying about her like she's still a little kid. We have to go to Warsaw so it will take at least an hour each way.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good night Jagee. My nieces husband is whining on facebook about the suffering he endures as a sports fan. I am guessing they lost.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I spent most of yesterday afternoon and evening with my ex-fiancee. I may need to go in for some kind of psychological screening.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I've been there so so so many times. I'm convinced that the best relationships are the ones that start out as not all that interesting. I didn't really like my other half when we first met. I just wanted a night of "fun". He kind of got on my nerves. My mom met my dad at a church dance and went over to talk to him because some other woman liked him but she was too shy to talk to him. My sister's friend had a brother that was always butting in and annoying the hell out of them. Now he and my sis are married. May be coincidence but it's worked for me and a LOT of other people I know

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom