Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A guy at work was known for eating peoples lunch from the fridge. He'd even eat someone else's frozen dinner, but reseal the box. So you wouldn't know it was empty, till you were stuck on a double, and went to eat your back-up dinner.

Then one day, someone made a sandwich with mayo that had been left in the sun.
    A fun time was had by all.
    Well, all except one.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'd bet money your day was exactly the same length as ours. However, if you can find a way to make a day really last more than 24 hours, you will soon be a very rich woman.

worked my full shift +

did a load of laundry, dishes etc. Packed for the weekend then drove 2 hrs north, left Indy right at rush hour.. what a dumb ass move. Plus, my car has no a/c. grrrrr was a long hot drive.

Plus side, the granddaughter is cute as ever

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    A guy at work was known for eating peoples lunch from the fridge. He'd even eat someone else's frozen dinner, but reseal the box. So you wouldn't know it was empty, till you were stuck on a double, and went to eat your back-up dinner.

Then one day, someone made a sandwich with mayo that had been left in the sun.
    A fun time was had by all.
    Well, all except one.

Dog food sammiches also work well for just such a situation. :)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    A simple chicken wire cage will stop everything short of a sub-terrainian pest. They can be a lot of work though.

I am pretty sure I am dealing with at least two types of pests. I have some chicken wire, but not nearly enough for 40 tomato plants and rows of squash and hills of zucchini and cucumbers. Oh...and the cabbage that they are also eating. I'm ready to use the mole blaster thing that hubby built! It might mean totally replanting though!:laugh: The ground would be loosened up good though.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    worked my full shift +

did a load of laundry, dishes etc. Packed for the weekend then drove 2 hrs north, left Indy right at rush hour.. what a dumb ass move. Plus, my car has no a/c. grrrrr was a long hot drive.

My daughter and her fiance drove to Kentucky today in her car with no AC. That couldn't have been fun. I've been bugger her to let me help her fix that for a couple months now. Somehow she never had time. Now she's paying for it.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I am pretty sure I am dealing with at least two types of pests. I have some chicken wire, but not nearly enough for 40 tomato plants and rows of squash and hills of zucchini and cucumbers. Oh...and the cabbage that they are also eating. I'm ready to use the mole blaster thing that hubby built! It might mean totally replanting though!:laugh: The ground would be loosened up good though.

Yep. That's a lot of plants to make cages for. You need a chemical solution.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    worked my full shift +

Hi Mrs. G. Glad you made it up here okay.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    My daughter and her fiance drove to Kentucky today in her car with no AC. That couldn't have been fun. I've been bugger her to let me help her fix that for a couple months now. Somehow she never had time. Now she's paying for it.

mine needs a recharge. I never use it much tooling around the city so I wasn't aware it was so bad. going to try to find someone to help me out up here before I drive home

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

Does lead count as a chemical? Or gas? The mole blaster uses acetylene I believe.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    thanks. had a text conversation with db. he never invited me over for a root beer float. I was rather disappointed.

Well, that wasn't very nice of him. Maybe you can connect with him tomorrow? I think he and SD45 were discussing getting together on Sunday so that day might not work for him.

Drive by to say I'm alive and fine! Gotta get some sleep. Goodnight

Night TT. Glad you are okay!

I'm on my way out for the night too. Long drive tomorrow to Danville and back.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Well, that wasn't very nice of him. Maybe you can connect with him tomorrow? I think he and SD45 were discussing getting together on Sunday so that day might not work for him.
    we'd already discussed Saturday anyway

just me making time for it.

have a safe trip and night

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom