Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    They're good, Mom, thanks. :yesway: Took Lucy to the vet yesterday because she had a lump on her tail... I was afraid it was some kind of tumor. Vet said it was just a wart and nothing to worry about. AND he didn't charge me for the office call.

Everybody OK down there? Edited: I guess you're not really that far down from me... more east. :n00b:

OK, so now I'm looking at a map...

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Gotta go get showered and dressed for the volunteer gig. We're going through the lost and found for the whole hospital and clearing it out. It's taking up about 40 rubbermaid tubs that are overflowing.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    They're good, Mom, thanks. :yesway: Took Lucy to the vet yesterday because she had a lump on her tail... I was afraid it was some kind of tumor. Vet said it was just a wart and nothing to worry about. AND he didn't charge me for the office call.

Everybody OK down there?

I saw you had one going to the vet. Glad to hear it is nothing of concern. Always nice when the vet doesn't charge you a fortune. Our vet knows I am in often enough that it pays to be fair with us on the billing. The new guy in the office was raping us on our bill, and I called him on it...things are back to the way it was before now. I am not paying for rechecks, etc. when they just take a look and say "everything looks good".

Everyone here is good. Leroy was limping the other day. We think he got his foot caught in the live trap as it was snapped and his paw was a little swollen. By the next day, he was back to using it just fine. He is almost done with his ear treatment...one more day. He seems to be feeling much better and removing the polyp improved his breathing 100%. He purrs now and never did before. I think his nasal/throat passages were plugged due to the polyp blocking his ear canal. He is a happy dude.

Hubby was in trouble last night...might have been the reason I drank more than I should have...I was a bit mad at him when I left. He let two of the house cats out and then "didn't remember" doing it. The one never returns when called so I had to go search the woods for her. He was lucky he found her cause I had looked everywhere and was pretty mad that he had let her out in the first place and then didn't keep an eye on her. I love her, but she is too stupid to come when called and I didn't want her out all night to be eaten by a coyote or something. She sleeps with me at night and I honestly don't sleep well anymore unless she is in her spot curled up next to me.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I saw you had one going to the vet. Glad to hear it is nothing of concern. Always nice when the vet doesn't charge you a fortune. Our vet knows I am in often enough that it pays to be fair with us on the billing. The new guy in the office was raping us on our bill, and I called him on it...things are back to the way it was before now. I am not paying for rechecks, etc. when they just take a look and say "everything looks good".

Everyone here is good. Leroy was limping the other day. We think he got his foot caught in the live trap as it was snapped and his paw was a little swollen. By the next day, he was back to using it just fine. He is almost done with his ear treatment...one more day. He seems to be feeling much better and removing the polyp improved his breathing 100%. He purrs now and never did before. I think his nasal/throat passages were plugged due to the polyp blocking his ear canal. He is a happy dude.

Hubby was in trouble last night...might have been the reason I drank more than I should have...I was a bit mad at him when I left. He let two of the house cats out and then "didn't remember" doing it. The one never returns when called so I had to go search the woods for her. He was lucky he found her cause I had looked everywhere and was pretty mad that he had let her out in the first place and then didn't keep an eye on her. I love her, but she is too stupid to come when called and I didn't want her out all night to be eaten by a coyote or something. She sleeps with me at night and I honestly don't sleep well anymore unless she is in her spot curled up next to me.

Glad Leroy is doing better. I've actually left our shih tzu out a few times. She won't go out with the others, and then sometimes as they are coming in, she sneaks out and I don't notice.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Our Cats don't go out at all. Strictly house cats.

We have one that NEVER goes out, one that goes out as she pleases but always comes back on her own because she thinks she is a dog (likes to walk on a leash too), one that is supposed to be outside but is mostly inside and the one in question who rarely goes out and should be constantly watched cause the outside cats pick on her and she ends up hiding in the woods. She ended being an inside cat because the others were so mean to her. The rest are supposed to be outside only, but some are allowed in to "watch tv" or have a drink of milk in the morning. He makes me buy half and half for them because they "like it better" than that milk they sell in the store. :lmfao:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I would just like to say that I HATE FAFSA and think it is ridiculous that I have to complete it for my son who is self-supporting. We did it months ago and am now getting an email that some information needs confirmed or updated. I hope I have my password saved somewhere....grrrrrr

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    We live on a main road here in town, too much traffic for our two house cats.

But, we do have a half dozen outdoor cats the wife feed. They are the strays. Most of them will let us pet them when we are out on the porch, but I am not taking anymore in.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I would just like to say that I HATE FAFSA and think it is ridiculous that I have to complete it for my son who is self-supporting. We did it months ago and am now getting an email that some information needs confirmed or updated. I hope I have my password saved somewhere....grrrrrr

I know. I ran into that last year. Wifes daughter is 25, been gone 7 years, married & divorced, lived overseas for a year. Yet they still wanted us to do a FASFA??? Seriously???

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I know. I ran into that last year. Wifes daughter is 25, been gone 7 years, married & divorced, lived overseas for a year. Yet they still wanted us to do a FASFA??? Seriously???

I hate that site. It won't recognize my pin number or my answers to the security questions. I write down what I use and save it, but it always says it is wrong, makes me request new pin, etc. and provides it to me. Extra steps that are a pain. Oh well...my part is done I think so emailed my son and let him know I took care of it and that he may need to review his info too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom