Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    When I'm on days, I have to be on the job 5:30 am. 20 min drive, 30 min walk.

I do not envy you.

usually I have to he at my office around 8...should be 8, but even when I get there at 8:20 I beat my boss in, so I shoot for 8:15, that is only a 10-15 drive from the house which I can handle.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    When I worked (retired...:dunno:) my office was right in the driveway. Hit the saddle and rolled out to points everywhere.

When I was a field technician (testing stuff on constructions sites) I did that, go to multilevel jobs all over the place at varying hours.

now I'm in more of a standard 8-5, except on special occasions...like this week.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hey SD. Been out picking up parts and pieces for the HVAC install we are doing this weekend.
    Watching one of the terrorists right now. The other is getting the staples removed from her Boo-Boo

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Hey SD. Been out picking up parts and pieces for the HVAC install we are doing this weekend.
    Watching one of the terrorists right now. The other is getting the staples removed from her Boo-Boo
    Hope the lil one recovers quickly, , they usually do. Went golfing yesterday, then rode the bike for a bit, was a pretty good day. About ready to take my daughter to lunch, then me and the son are going back to indiana later on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom